Taylor SPAMS Spotify with promo

88 posts in this topic

Taylor fanboy
1 minute ago, skwonderfactory said:

I might be insane but I’m starting to get the feeling we’re getting an album and not a single 

She will lose the 1M opening record.

mcohen

:jonny5:

Just now, skwonderfactory said:

I might be insane but I’m starting to get the feeling we’re getting an album and not a single 

Yeah I think she might be dropping the whole thing. Who knows tho

Popboi.

For someone that sells mostly physical copies on week 1 that would be a nightmare commercially tbh.

skwonderfactory
2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

For someone that sells mostly physical copies on week 1 that would be a nightmare commercially tbh.

Points made but maybe a dual lead single ala Ed Sheeran and Kelly Clarkson. This seems like A LOT for just a single. At the very, very, very least an album pre-order (obviously). There’s going to be a shorter gap between the lead and album this time, I got a feeling.

liberalmusiclover

Her pre-RED album covers are hideous, so this is actually very smart.

Can't wait to hear the album in 10 days.

AvvvsBr.gif

Ramos
5 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

3 minutes ago, mcohen said:

:jonny5:

Yeah I think she might be dropping the whole thing. Who knows tho

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.

It might be IT tbh.

liberalmusiclover

Points made but maybe a dual lead single ala Ed Sheeran and Kelly Clarkson. This seems like A LOT for just a single. At the very, very, very least an album pre-order (obviously). There’s going to be a shorter gap between the lead and album this time, I got a feeling.

She's gonna eventually stop opening with 1M+ pure sales, and it will be recouped with streaming and digital sales, so...

AvvvsBr.gif

Blue Rose

My local radio stations are back to playing her songs too. I’ve heard Bad Blood and Blank Space on my way home this afternoon. It was so weird hearing her voice again. Last I heard it on the radio was on New Years Day 2018 when they played that song every hour :deadbanana4:

The payola is in full effect :jonny:

Lipgloss

I'd it a lot for a single though? Like Katy had disco balls all over the world for CTTR. 

I'd be absolutely shook if she released a album. I could see a dual single release though. 

Popboi.

If it's just the single and pre-order they would still need to do extreme promo, LWYMMD and reputation had HUGE debuts (her biggest and second biggest in singles and albums) that would be hard to replicate without milking promo for all it's worth.

Lipgloss
Just now, liberalmusiclover said:

She's gonna eventually stop opening with 1M+ pure sales, and it will be recouped with streaming and digital sales, so...

AvvvsBr.gif

Tbh she might not even get the million opening with TS6 even with traditional rollout. Maybe she'll surprise release it, then no one can call her a flop if she doesn't reach 1million.