More overrated : Normani vs Tinashe vs Camilla

50 posts in this topic

yoshi23
Just now, Skins said:

Disrespectful for you to group tinashe in with these fads

In fact it's very respectful cause shes not even able to become a fad since she never appeared enough to fade 

Venus XCX
1 minute ago, yoshi23 said:

In fact it's very respectful cause shes not even able to become a fad since she never appeared enough to fade 

Yet here we are still talking about her 5 years since 2On.

2r2t4df.jpg 

Skins
1 minute ago, yoshi23 said:

both Normani and Camilla will never release a body of work half as good as Aquarius but that’s cute

shookspeare

normani isn't overrated by anyone aside from her few atrl stans, everyone else knows she's a flop

i would say camila if i had to choose, her album was straight dreadful aside from havana :rip: 

xH4RMONYx
3 hours ago, shookspeare said:

normani isn't overrated by anyone aside from her few atrl stans, everyone else knows she's a flop

i would say camila if i had to choose, her album was straight dreadful aside from havana :rip: 

Everyone else is Canola stans that’s the only people who hate on her for becoming a threat to not being the only success story from the group. Most ppl think she’s a very good performer and waiting for more music to decide if they wanna stan. Stop painting an untrue narrative.

Daniel767

How is Normani overrated??? The whole group literally lived in Camilas shadow, half of them didnt even sing in reflection ??? Honestly stfu.

Camila is out there performing Havana at the ****ing grammys 2 years later, kudos for her success :fan:

Tinashe, she didnt even make it out of the gate, so let her be.

JonginBey

There's nothing overrated about Normani. She spent her entire time in 5H being the underdog. Thankfully some people still paid attention and saw her potential. We're all aware that she could use some improvement vocally, but she's objectively a great performer. No one has made her out to be anything more. Plus, she has a couple of hits under her belt already. I don't pay much attention to Tinashe, but from what I know, she can sing, and she's an exceptional dancer. Also, some people enjoy her music. None of those things make her overrated, especially when she hasn't hit it big. Camila is the epitome of overrated though :sistrens: She'll remain "Havana Girl."

SBMike

Lol, Camilla.  She has one good song...

Tinashe actually has good music but I guess her label wanted her to go a different route and it fell flat.  And Normani hasn't released a bad song yet.

Pink Matter

Who recently has said Tinashe would be a successful legend? The last time this may have even been uttered would be back in 2014. Y'all just like to make **** up just so you can drag people you don't like :skull: 

Anyways, an artist who can put out albums like Aquarius and Nightride certainly can't be overrated. Can't say the same for the other two though.

carpetbeetle

Normani. Tinashe and Camila write and create great songs. Their live performances are on point too!

Normani gives us great performances, and when her vocals aren’t wobbly she sounds great but...her songs she has out right now really aren’t that great, she can definitely do better.

Camila is underrated on ATRL they dog her for everything...she only gets respect on other platforms. We stan a songwriter/dancer/performer!