Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Candace Owens Harassed by White Liberals

117 posts in this topic

FakeHappy

sick and disgusting. these alt-left snowflakes are all for banning censorship unless it’s for ones they disagree with. candace is such an icon and i wish i went to this event (considering it was 30 mins from me) 

#BLEXIT PRNwsBs.gif

FakeHappy

omg i just remembered that candace is from my city! she needs to host another event here so i can go. i would love a picture with her. :heart2:

PRNwsBs.gif

Archetype

I have zero sympathy for trolls like her who knowingly use deceit and lies to trick and undermine underprivileged people for own political gain.  Even more disgusting that she uses people of her own skin color to do so.

FakeHappy
1 minute ago, Rowan said:

From Twitter:
D4PZOu8XoAcp4Rs.jpg

nothing more accurate than this image. ANTIFA is literally a terrorist organization that feeds on hate and censorship. 

carameldelight
3 minutes ago, FakeHappy said:

nothing more accurate than this image. ANTIFA is literally a terrorist organization that feeds on hate and censorship. 

Antifa literally fights racists and fascists and were created in the 1930’s to beat down nazis and been doing it ever since. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/X56rQkDgd0qqB7R68t6t7C/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-antifa

and no they aren’t an equivalent to kkk or nazis because how many millions of people have they killed? I’ll wait. 

FakeHappy

who remembers when she snapped and ended these freaks? AHHHH MY ****ING FAVE! 

PRNwsBs.gif

1 minute ago, americanlife said:

Acting like that will make us lose again. Fix your act sisters

PRNwsBs.gif

young liberals need to focus on addressing issues that affect them instead of crying over safe spaces and attacking a black woman’s event. not all liberals are like this (thank god!) but ANTIFA is a god damn mess.

worldwide angel
3 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Acting like that will make us lose again. Fix your act sisters

PRNwsBs.gif

Orsay

The right thrives off of this stuff. The entire M.O. of people like Owens is to rile leftists up, then turn around and act hurt and "oppressed" when they give into her ploys. F*cking deceptive and sad

TheSoneNavy

It’s what she deserves with her fired out hair and her skin is as dry as white folks chicken

PRNwsBs.gif 

JBJT2786
3 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

:ace:

What? Both sides have really trashy subsections ( the alt right just tends to be way louder). I'm more left leaning of course but yelling and harassing her in the middle of the street isnt gonna solve any issues.

FakeHappy
1 minute ago, carameldelight said:

Antifa literally fights racists and fascists and were created in the 1930’s to beat down nazis and been doing it ever since. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/X56rQkDgd0qqB7R68t6t7C/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-antifa

ANTIFA is literally the same group that terrorized blaire white for holding a conference, harassed and stalked hunter avallone (a conservative youtuber), and are the same people attacking candace. it was built with good intentions but the current ANTIFA movement is garbage. 

TheSoneNavy
1 minute ago, Orsay said:

The right thrives off of this stuff. The entire M.O. of people like Owens is to rile leftists up, then turn around and act hurt and "oppressed" when they give into her ploys. F*cking deceptive and sad

This

PRNwsBs.gif

El Chico

I don’t see anything wrong in the video like at all. She has a right to voice her opinion and people have a right to voice their opinion especially since she’s a controversial person. 

The two users going going back and forth circle jerking each other and their stupid claims of terrorist is very cute though :party:

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Exactly this thread is a exact example just look at the idiots trying their best to annoy and say the most flame bait statement to get users talking its ridiculous

JBJT2786
1 minute ago, Orsay said:

The problem is instead of just ignoring and focusing on the issues at hand. They fall right for it. :dies:

This whole " snowflakes "mentality  needs to end.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0