Madonna launches Project M campaign with MTV

37 posts in this topic

The Next Day

MTV better give her all they have to offer. For someone they kinda owe their existence to they treated her like **** last year.

tiagol88

All this. All these looks. All this MTV promo. All these videos...so that when the VMA's are announced, she's again snubbed and disrespected :bibliahh:

Reinvention
5 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

All this. All these looks. All this MTV promo. All these videos...so that when the VMA's are announced, she's again snubbed and disrespected :bibliahh:

I know - they're sooooo unobjective it's tacky. Like SURE the song flopped and wasn't a huge hit, but christ the video was still cool? "Bitch I'm Madonna" deserved a NOM at least. It was popular!

tiagol88
3 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

I know - they're sooooo unobjective it's tacky. Like SURE the song flopped and wasn't a huge hit, but christ the video was still cool? "Bitch I'm Madonna" deserved a NOM at least. It was popular!

If it's quality, Ghosttown deserved to be nominated at least.

Reinvention
2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

If it's quality, Ghosttown deserved to be nominated at least.

I was gonna say that but it just felt like too much of a reach given how UTTERLY swept under the rug it was. A shame - such a phenomenal song and video, deserved more. (though let's be honest the video kinda falls apart at the end)

Kings.
1 hour ago, The Next Day said:

MTV better give her all they have to offer. For someone they kinda owe their existence to they treated her like **** last year.

lol

-

hope this means she’s doing something at the VMAs