Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Madonna launches Project M campaign with MTV

37 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 

to be announced tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How fitting. :mandown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is located that M? :jonny5: there is another one on Times Square 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh finally some good promo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MTV better give her all they have to offer. For someone they kinda owe their existence to they treated her like **** last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s in Camden, London!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay promo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

 

Project M will officially be started on 4/24. 

 

:jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:jonny5:Let's promote like 1999.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So probably it's the Project M World Tour?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of the Katy Perry disco ball promo whatever that was 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this. All these looks. All this MTV promo. All these videos...so that when the VMA's are announced, she's again snubbed and disrespected :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

All this. All these looks. All this MTV promo. All these videos...so that when the VMA's are announced, she's again snubbed and disrespected :bibliahh:

I know - they're sooooo unobjective it's tacky. Like SURE the song flopped and wasn't a huge hit, but christ the video was still cool? "Bitch I'm Madonna" deserved a NOM at least. It was popular!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SLAY US WITH THAT PROMO QUEEN :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

I know - they're sooooo unobjective it's tacky. Like SURE the song flopped and wasn't a huge hit, but christ the video was still cool? "Bitch I'm Madonna" deserved a NOM at least. It was popular!

If it's quality, Ghosttown deserved to be nominated at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

If it's quality, Ghosttown deserved to be nominated at least.

I was gonna say that but it just felt like too much of a reach given how UTTERLY swept under the rug it was. A shame - such a phenomenal song and video, deserved more. (though let's be honest the video kinda falls apart at the end)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg it's in Camden :eek: I wanna go see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna is buying MTV and MTV will now stand for Madonna Television?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Next Day said:

MTV better give her all they have to offer. For someone they kinda owe their existence to they treated her like **** last year.

lol

-

hope this means she’s doing something at the VMAs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites