Why do you dislike Maluma?

56 posts in this topic

BeyoncéFlicks

Why does ATRL hate on this successful, beautiful Latino man? Is it racism? Jealousy? HomoXenophobia?

9ECAiwT.png

Discuss.

Bacardi
10 minutes ago, Becky's pearls said:

Because his sweaty balls aren’t in my mouth 

sweaty hairy colombian balls, i need this right now:jonny5:

Becky's pearls
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

sweaty hairy colombian balls, i need this right now:jonny5:

Get in line bitch. 

Soobin

Internalized homophobia

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, sasha- said:

you will soon enough

tumblr_inline_mx1lqfljjN1qfb043.gif

I mean, solo songs. I've heard Chantaje but it's a Shakira song, and Medellín will be a featuring too.

Judas Bertha
12 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

he should shave 

:cm:

no but really, i used to be a huge maluma stan and hes a big part of the reason i got back into reggeaton back when borro cassette/pretty boy, dirty boy came out BUT lately, he’s been releasing real ****ty music  has been looking a mess and its turned me off big time. like he peaked with felices los 4. everything went downhill after that :deadbanana4:

its crazy to think that people like ozuna, bad bunny and anuel kinda snatched his spot. he had SO much potential and he ruined it with his image and ****ty music.. like who would’ve thought this would happen back when felices los 4 came out and SMASHED :deadbanana4:

Revenge

I’m so tired with this narrative that just because you don’t like someone’s music you are a racist :rip: 

simplywohoo

Idk ha and he's hot but his looks are soooooo overrated, people act like he's the 2nd coming of christ and the threads about his looks every 2 days is just annoying to me. :emofish:

filmman

Uribista, he is a piece of disgusting trash and a big joke here. You gringos would say the same if were Trump supporter

And yeah my country i'm racist :doc: