Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Why did Bradley skip on Beyoncé for ASIB ?

187 posts in this topic

LEMONADE

Gaga was a perfect fit for THIS particular script. 

Beyonce would be a perfect fit if they ever re-did Bodyguard - The character is already described as a bigger than life diva and with that description she would have a better time selling the part rather than a rag to riches situation. 

Hivy
2 minutes ago, LEMONADE said:

Gaga was a perfect fit for THIS particular script. 

Beyonce would be a perfect fit if they ever re-did Bodyguard - The character is already described as a bigger than life diva and with that description she would have a better time selling the part rather than a rag to riches situation. 

LEMONADE
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hivy said:

Could you imagine Beyonce singing - 

• I Will Always Love You
  • I Have Nothing
  • Im Every Woman
  • Queen Of The Night
  • Run To You

Image result for atrl gif crawling

A ****ING SOUNDTRACK. 

ren
15 hours ago, Fenty The Great said:

Rihanna was too booked and too busy to jump on a Coachella stage with 2 weeks notice. Luckily your fave's career was failing at the time so she was obviously ready and available to jump her wobbly knees on the stage to put on a forgettable show.

And isn't your own fave also trying to start her own makeup line now? :gaycat2:  She's bold considering the way makeup has its limitations and beautiful she is not.

But let's stay OT: Gaga was cast because she was the perfect amount of ugly for the role. Beyonce nor Rihanna can relate.

W3lLuxn.gif 

:hoetenks:

Soda Pop Queen

When trying to be shady goes left :toofunny2: she left the project alone even before Clint Eastwood dropped it, let alone Bradley getting involved. Do the education.

Besides, Beyoncé didn't need yet another dramatic music film in her filmography. She made the right decision. 

MattyTacos
15 hours ago, Illuminati said:

The movie with Beyonce would have ended the moment he asked "do you write songs or anything" 

:bibliahh: 

15 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Except he would be asking her character that, not Beyoncé herself who is still a songwriter. The amount of times the Liddos have tried to make this 'joke' and not once has it made sense. :toofunny3:

I mean the actress was asked to write the soundtrack for the role to embody Ally, so the joke does make sense. 

themroshawottguy
On 4/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, trainsskyscrapers said:

Not at the box office...:celestial5:

Not on the touring circuit...:celestial5:

Not on Forbes.:celestial5:

Not with her business ventures. :celestial5:

Not even on the charts really. :celestial5:

Where did this outselling take place? 

Look at EIL's numbers, then at ASIB and tell me I lied. 

Try again, sweaty. :cm:

trainsskyscrapers
36 minutes ago, themroshawottguy said:

Look at EIL's numbers, then at ASIB and tell me I lied. 

Try again, sweaty. :cm:

It's interesting.... Bey probably made more money from this side project than Gaga did. 

Beyonce releases on HER label. :coffee2:

I'm sure whatever percentage Gaga gets after Interscope, the production company, and Akon receive their fee will be enough. :mandown: 

After the underperformance of Joanne and ArtPop.... she needs all of the help she can get to finish her first decade out strong. 

swissman
On 4/16/2019 at 9:18 PM, Darkgalord said:

Producers were reminded of this mess, they had no choice but to FIRE her. 

220px-Obsessed_2009_film.jpg

lol this was actually a box office #1 hit that broke records for making the most money on that particular week of the year of all time.

But yes it was a mess.