Followers 0

Pop girls your fave likes/dislikes?

31 posts in this topic

Holiest Dreams

Taylor likes: Madonna, Kylie, Gaga, probably Mariah, Britney, Kesha
Taylor dislikes: Katy, Demi, probably Nicki

tylerrcrush

Ariana

likes: basically everybody (publicly at least) but her faves are Madonna, Mariah, Gaga, Rihanna, Britney, and she's good friends with Katy, Miley, Demi, Nicki

Dislikes: idk anybody but I feel like her and Selena don't like each other much, just considering how close she is with the other ex acts and vice versa without Selena ever being mention 

Aerosol

She's always been very supportive. She's never had anything negative to say about anybody who didn't come for her first, and even then it's only been one isolated incident where she shared a critical opinion about some low-class individual.:flower:

StonedSoulPicnic

She likes Janet Jackson.

"Yeah, that was - the best review I got for that record was from Janet Jackson. Yeah. And it really pleased me, it touched me." - Joni Mitchell

Source: http://jonimitchell.com/Library/view.cfm?id=195

She doesn't care for Madonna.

"Americans have decided to be stupid and shallow since 1980. Madonna is like Nero; she marks the turning point." - Joni Mitchell

Source: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2010-apr-22-la-et-jonimitchell-20100422-story.html

Trash

I don’t think Britney dislikes anyone.

Cher used to dislike Madonna but i doubt she still feels the same way she did about her, say,  25 or so years ago.

Mariah dislikes Nicki, Jlo and Xtina.

brainmaniac
2 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Britney 

Likes: Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Beyonce, Rihanna, Miley, Selena 

Hates: Xtina 

Maybe a disgusting Britney fan like you :ahh: might hate Christina , but Britney herself loves Christina :lipton2:

2:11 “She’s a good friend of mine I love her to death”

Istan4R
6 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Maybe a disgusting Britney fan like you :ahh: might hate Christina , but Britney herself loves Christina :lipton2:

2:11 “She’s a good friend of mine I love her to death”

Ok so Britney doesn't hate X. I guess my fave likes everyone then. Like what are you doing? How is that a "got ya"? If anything thats good. I'd rather have a fave that gets along with everyone rather than someone who literally tries to fight people in the industry 

Sander
1 hour ago, Istan4R said:

Ok so Britney doesn't hate X. I guess my fave likes everyone then. Like what are you doing? How is that a "got ya"? If anything thats good. I'd rather have a fave that gets along with everyone rather than someone who literally tries to fight people in the industry 

You’re still using these 13 year old excuses? People change, so did Christina. Everyone w/ common sense can confirm Christina hasn’t been feuding or fighting w/ anyone since Back to Basics and has been paying dust to anyone trying it ever since. 

Istan4R
1 minute ago, Sander said:

You’re still using these 13 year old excuses? People change, so did Christina. Everyone w/ common sense can confirm Christina hasn’t been feuding or fighting w/ anyone since Back to Basics and has been paying dust to anyone trying it ever since. 

That shouldn't even have been a thing though

Fueds with P!nk, Mariah, Kelly O., Mary J, etc. Like how immature do you have to be. She wasn't a professional and unfortunately that will follow her as it was played out in front of the world. 

Sander
31 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

That shouldn't even have been a thing though

Fueds with P!nk, Mariah, Kelly O., Mary J, etc. Like how immature do you have to be. She wasn't a professional and unfortunately that will follow her as it was played out in front of the world. 

Immature when 3 out of these 4 feuds, sans Mariah, were started or ignited by the other party? Lol, ok. Doesn’t make sense.

Point still stands. She’s been nothing but supportive of everyone, especially women, and hasn’t started a feud or lashed out at anyone for over a decade although she did that in her early adult life & she had every right w/ e.g. recent derogatory lyrics by Eminem. She most likely matured and learned.

Istan4R
Just now, Sander said:

Immature when 3 out of these 4 feuds, sans Mariah, were started or ignited by the other party? Lol, ok. Doesn’t make sense.

Point still stands. She’s been nothing but supportive of everyone, especially women, and hasn’t started a feud or lashed out at anyone for over a decade although she did that in her early adult life & she had every right w/ e.g. recent derogatory lyrics by Eminem. She most likely matured and learned.

So now we're praising X for not starting petty fueds anymore at nearly 40 years old? :toofunny3:

Sander
1 minute ago, Istan4R said:

So now we're praising X for not starting petty fueds anymore at nearly 40 years old? :toofunny3:

No, we’re not praising anyone. We’re putting things in perspective since they’re grown up now and all have matured, while you’re the one claiming Christina is still the resentful person you imagine her to be based on feuds from over a decade ago & stating Britney dislikes Christina when she has been positive in stead. I only provided examples on how she has changed throughout the years. You’re living in the past.

lonnie
6 hours ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

She likes Janet Jackson.

I didn't know Joni likes Janet. This was nice to read.

Taylor fanboy
3 hours ago, kateyoc said:

dislikes: selena :clown:

You know that's not true... anymore. :clown:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0