Should Katy go back to her old hair?

20 posts in this topic

May

Should she? No, it’s her hair, on her head, on her body. Her choice, not yours and not mine.

Will she see more success if she goes back to her old hair? Probably.

shookspeare

yes

i know people call the kats delusional for clinging to the hair (i'm not a kat, but i like katy), but her hair literally changes her into a different person :psyduck: she really loses her appeal when she has shorter hair, she just doesn't have the face for it

yet slap a wig on and i feel like she could really dominate again with the right song tbh

KatyCatPH

It's her hair so it's her decision but her hair (and overall look) has definitely contributed in her floppage. She is known as a sexy pop star and her styling during the Witness turned off a bit of the GP.

PromptingSilver

If she wants to be Katy Hudson then go, but if she's gonna serve an era better wear a wig for aesthetics. Gaga did that

rihannabiggestfan
19 minutes ago, ari-chan said:

this thread gets made every week but it doesn’t really matter at this point. long black hair won’t save her career

I don't believe this is a fact tbh

ToxicKat
54 minutes ago, ari-chan said:

this thread gets made every week but it doesn’t really matter at this point. long black hair won’t save her career

Hmm she might not be getting #1`s nor Top 10s but she's out there and people are still mentioning her as well as making headlines so this isn't even close to being a fact 

TeenageDreaming
11 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Didn't Rise bomb with long hair?

Rise went #11 (almost top 10) as a buzz single and spent a whole week at the top of WW iTunes. It also managed to out peak another pop icon's lead single:fan:... Anyways, she still serves with or without long hair:

Breathe On Moi
22 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Rise went #11 (almost top 10) as a buzz single and spent a whole week at the top of WW iTunes. It also managed to out peak another pop icon's lead single:fan:... Anyways, she still serves with or without long hair:

Ok seriously this is a LOOK :clap3:

shell dye it black when she needs to tbh, she’s still getting checks and comfortable still right now. :ace:

Ina Garten

i don't think it matters, she's just aged. when she puts on the wigs now there is still something very hard and dry about her, it doesn't have the same youthfully resplendent beauty she possessed from before. the glow is gone

Mattyboy

Uhh, didn’t she start flopping with Uncle and This Is How We Do? She had long hair then..

Plus Part of Me debuted at #1 when she had short hair :rip: 

Istan4R

Long Black hair=hits, short blone hair=flops. So unless she wants to keep flopping she must grow her hair and dye it black