Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Madonna leeching off of relevant artists?

214 posts in this topic

frenchyisback
On 4/15/2019 at 7:09 PM, thinking said:

she should collab with BTS ezgif-4-3b3df13b91.thumb.gif.6df9e500cd8

We don’t want her unless she s playing the Evil Witch Of The North.

Can you imagine her face next to beautiful V?

:rip:

iC0NIC
25 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

but we already see his face next to monstrosities like jhope and namjoon 

thinking
2 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

her face aint that bad... compared to some of the boys in his group

2 hours ago, iC0NIC said:

frenchyisback
2 hours ago, iC0NIC said:

THEY HAVE YOUTH

SOMETHING MADONNA WILL GIVE HER FORTUNE TO GET BACK. :ace:

Image result for madonna old wrinkle

BYE

TKO

Duh. Every pop artist do the same thing. And she's 60 and owned pop music for decades are you really trying to be shady? She's basically MADE you :skull: 

Samuel.
On 4/16/2019 at 1:04 AM, BeyoncéFlicks said:

2003: Britney Spears + turned down by Eminem

2008: Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Pharrell

2009: Lil' Wayne

2012: Nicki Minaj, LMFAO & M.I.A.

2015: Kanye West, Diplo, Mike Tyson (iconic), Nicki Minaj + the many artists who appeared in Bitch, I'm Madodo

2019: Maluma, Mykki Blanco, and who knows who else anitta

*Also "reconciled" with Gaga after her successful film and Oscar win even though she's been throwing nasty remarks and shade for almost a decade. (Remember the cringy "Born This Way" / "She's Not Me" performance?)

Don't forget anitta, is on the album too.

I think she's just trying to be cool at the eyes of young people, but imo, it's a wrong move. Except for MIA and pharrell, the rest of artists she have been working with, are a mess.

Beckeisha

Madonna used to have creative collaborations with Prince, Massive Attack, and Bjork. She actually made art. She's made a cesspool of music since she started trendhopping (btw, always 2-3 years behind) with Hard Candy-present. People see right through her that she is using relevant artists to stay in the spotlight. That's why no matter what, youth will not invest in her. She's become the 40-year old who still hangs out with high school/undergraduates at their parties. 

Rowan
On 4/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, frenchyisback said:

THEY HAVE YOUTH

SOMETHING MADONNA WILL GIVE HER FORTUNE TO GET BACK. :ace:

Image result for madonna old wrinkle

BYE

:psyduck:

Express Yourself

She is 60 with 30 years in the business or thereabouts. Honestly who cares? She's done everything she needed to do. I'd be surprised if any of the current pop girls would still be around when they're 60.

tiagol88
3 minutes ago, Express Yourself said:

She is 60 with 30 years in the business or thereabouts. Honestly who cares? She's done everything she needed to do. I'd be surprised if any of the current pop girls would still be around when they're 60.

i mean...Madonna RIGHT NOW is more successful than every single female artist pre-Beyonce. And from last decade alone she's behind Rih, Adele, Gaga, P!nk, Taylor and not many others by now. That alone shows at what level she is tbh.

We don't hear about any female acts from the 80's selling over 1M (sales + streaming) per recent album release. Even from the 90's that barely ever happens.

People are just mad because at 60, Madonna is about to start her most ambitions era in years...probably since the SEX Book + Erotica era, and people are stuck in the past and stanning acts doing the same choreos since the 90's or trying to get away with lip syncing hits they can't do live in a great way in years. Meanwhile Madonna is still creative, doing music videos that actually look expensive, creating different personas, creating tours from scratch with different musical arrangements, choreos etc... and possibly creating music videos for most of her songs from her next record all this WHILE promoting her work in ways no female ever did (Eurovision), plus more traditional promo that she always does.

The only thing the haters have is...well...to hate. Meanwhile i'm busy trying to keep up with all the news every single day and feeling thankful my fave is still doing all this and is the survivor from the 80's. 

Please keep dragging Madonna for doing what everyone else does. The only thing is, they are not 60. But literally everyone that's been around for over 10 years is using younger acts for hits, even P!Nk is working with Khalid. Where's her topic? :cm:

Wildcat

36 out of her 38 Top 10 hits are solo :psyduck: 

And the way no one would blink an eye if she were younger or a male :psyduck:

She's first and foremost an artist and allowed to experiment and collaborate. There's nothing shameful about the Maluma duet, she gets streams and he gets the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a music legend. Every pop star wants to succeed to some degree, that's why they make popular music :psyduck:.