Main headliner wasn't most talked about artist this weekend.

38 posts in this topic

thinking

crimson-post-coachella-2019-top-artists_1.png

Why? BLACKPINK, Childish Gambino, and Billie Eilish should've headlined it seems like.. Even BTS probably... :shutup:

Rowan

I think people go to Coachella for the music and vocal performances not to see real life memes.

Congrats to all those who got more than 4% :clap3:

thinking
4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Selena (?) What was she doing there?

She made a surprise(?) appearance during Taki Taki I think :shutup:

Gasp
1 minute ago, Cheers said:

umm what is this even ranking because I doubt Gambino was more talked about than Billie or Ariana

Gambino’s Guava Island sparked more conversation than I saw about Ariana that’s for sure. 

Cheers
2 minutes ago, Gasp said:

Gambino’s Guava Island sparked more conversation than I saw about Ariana that’s for sure. 

literally no one cared about it :rip:. Also how is Nicki Minaj not up there? She was more talked about than Selena or Cardi. 

Gasp
2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

literally no one cared about it :rip:. Also how is Nicki Minaj not up there? She was more talked about than Selena or Cardi. 

She clearly wasn’t. 

Soobin

BLACKPINK won. Asians won. POC won.

Ohno

Marvin
28 minutes ago, thinking said:

Why? BLACKPINK, Childish Gambino, and Billie Eilish should've headlined it seems like.. Even BTS probably... :shutup:

He DID headline, on Friday. Troll harder, OAH :rip:

Selena’s Bad Liar

Selena has so much potential :rip:

She brings in huge social media numbers to brands, is extremely marketable, has very high streams for the poor treatment, and a simple appearance like that made her one of the most talked about people at Coachella. Really hope her team capitalizes off of it cause she was on the road to becoming huge in 2016 

thinking
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

He DID headline, on Friday. Troll harder, OAH :rip:

Isn't Ariana the main headliner with the biggest hype? Shouldn't the main headliner be the most talked about artist at the even they are headlining with the amount of hype she has? :shutup:

PFRR

Lol these fake ass statistics. 

You're really telling me both Cardi, Selena, and these randomers were talked about more than Nicki has been in the past 24 hrs? Sis is still currently trending on Twitter for the mic fault.