R Kelly’s bank account worth -$13

38 posts in this topic

Jennifer

This makes no sense but for some reason I’m not shocked 

a lot of celebrities live these insanely expensive lifestyles that require you to make a lot of money on an annual basis. It sounds ridiculous to normal people (like how does one blow tens of millions of dollars) but private jets, chefs, trainers, housekeeping, taxes, clothes, assistants, managers, new cars, etc etc all add up real quick 

Leon
13 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

This makes no sense but for some reason I’m not shocked 

a lot of celebrities live these insanely expensive lifestyles that require you to make a lot of money on an annual basis. It sounds ridiculous to normal people (like how does one blow tens of millions of dollars) but private jets, chefs, trainers, housekeeping, taxes, clothes, assistants, managers, new cars, etc etc all add up real quick 

Rich people don't leave their money sitting in their bank accounts :psyduck:

99% of them have 50% to 90% of their wealth invested in a variety of ways like: multiple homes (only have to pay land/local taxes), investment instruments, and I'm sure they have hidden money unaccounted for that is for emergency. I'm sure r Kelly has moved his money around in case he ever goes to jail

Jennifer
18 minutes ago, Leon said:

99% of them have 50% to 90% of their wealth invested in a variety of ways like: multiple homes (only have to pay land/local taxes), investment instruments, and I'm sure they have hidden money unaccounted for that is for emergency. I'm sure r Kelly has moved his money around in case he ever goes to jail

Yes, that is true...however rich people also don't have -13 dollars either. lol. 

Olpsy
1 hour ago, Leon said:

Yeah, he has already relocated his money (IMO).

Esp. after child support was after him. He has to act like he doesn’t have a lot.