Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BTS set to debut at #1 on UK Official Albums Chart

18 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Soobin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frenchyisback

 

 

MOTS:P already sold more than ALL BTS ALBUM DEBUT WEEK COMBINED

 

:jonny5:

 

 

#1 in US (#1 market in the world)

#1 in Japan (#2 market in the world)

#1 in UK (#4 market in the world)

#1 in South Korea (#6 market in the world)

 

That's 4 of the top6 biggest market in the world.

Can't wait for news from Germany, Canada, France...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inverted

Wow, impressive.


They really need to make a more-English version of Boy With Luv and more Halsey. They can get a mainstream hit. The song isn't even bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattyboy
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

It literally says it in the tweet

Tweet wasn’t loading. Thank you :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soobin
15 hours ago, Inverted said:

Wow, impressive.


They really need to make a more-English version of Boy With Luv and more Halsey. They can get a mainstream hit. The song isn't even bad.

A bunch of radio stations have been playing a more-English version that contains more Halsey while excluding the raps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inverted
4 hours ago, Soobin said:

A bunch of radio stations have been playing a more-English version that contains more Halsey while excluding the raps.

Where can I hear this version? Also, I like the rap verses. What did they put in there instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soobin
4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Where can I hear this version? Also, I like the rap verses. What did they put in there instead?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0