Shallow certified DIAMOND in France

ViviLittleM

I really wonder why she didn’t achieve this with her previous solo singles? But congrats I guess too Bradley Cooper and Lady GaGa :clap3:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badgirlriri

• CaptainMusic

• Cherry123

• ViviLittleM

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

There's been like 40 Diamond certified songs in France the past 2 years, even Swalla went Diamond there. :rip: 

keep seething bitch :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

I really wonder why she didn’t achieve this with her previous solo singles? But congrats I guess too Bradley Cooper and Lady GaGa :clap3:

Your fave is Selena Gomez and you are dragging Lady Gaga? I have to laugh

The usual suspects are still pressT... Good :razzle:

18 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

There's been like 40 Diamond certified songs in France the past 2 years, even Swalla went Diamond there. :rip: 

15 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

They need to revamp :ahh:

Already did.

Since 2018, only preniums streams are counted.

5 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Because they added streaming so it's easier to go Diamond there now

Diamond Certifications In France

2011: 1
2012: 0
2013: 2
2014: 2
2015: 4
2016: 13
2017: 57 (and still 2

months to go)

They had to make it paid streams only in 2018 because it was getting so ridiculous :deadbanana: So Shallow's certification are at least more impressive than Swalla's but it's not completely out of the ordinary. Still a huge global hit regardless.

Not an instathot stan trying to come for gaga lmao :lmao:

9 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

Suffer :heart2:

OT: a global classic :clap3:

Nobody's suffering, the insecurity jumped out :skull:

5 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Because they added streaming so it's easier to go Diamond there now

Diamond Certifications In France

2011: 1
2012: 0
2013: 2
2014: 2
2015: 4
2016: 13
2017: 57 (and still 2

months to go)

They had to make it paid streams only in 2018 because it was getting so ridiculous :deadbanana: So Shallow's certification are at least more impressive than Swalla's but it's not completely out of the ordinary. Still a huge global hit regardless.

This is so ridiculous ! Sale are dead since very long time, so, yes of cours since they added streaming we are more Diamond certification, but not because is "easier", nop.

And for a song like Shallow its like "impossible" (no DJ, no rap).

Edited by Kékette

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Already did.

Since 2018, only preniums streams are counted.

I'm aware but it's much easier to achieve than say in 2011 since it includes premium streams and the certification amount is lower than back then. 

5 minutes ago, Taidekoons said:

keep seething bitch :bibliahh:

Pointing out facts is seething? I don't even stan anyone so I'm not sure why exactly I would be. :deadbanana: 

I've praised the song and ASIB many times, Monsters :rip: 

30 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

27 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

They need to revamp :ahh:

What's it like to have Gaga live rent-free in your minds every single day? :celestial3:

Just now, erianoillim said:

What's it like to have Gaga live rent-free in your minds every single day? :celestial3:

I wouldn't know since she doesn't :huh:

1 minute ago, Kékette said:

This is so ridiculous ! Sale are dead since very long time, so, yes of cours since they added we are more Diamond certification, but not because is "easier", nop.

Digital sales were extremely high in 2011, the fact that there was only ONE then and 57 in 2017 and tons of others in 2018/2019 shows a huge difference.

The globalness :jonny5:

@CaptainMusic is right about how crazy diamond singles were but with the new change  this is very hard to achieve now and not every has that so congrats Godga and Godley

thinking

6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

I'm aware but it's much easier to achieve than say in 2011 since it includes premium streams and the certification amount is lower than back then. 

Pointing out facts is seething? I don't even stan anyone so I'm not sure why exactly I would be. :deadbanana: 

I've praised the song and ASIB many times, Monsters :rip: 

Miss me with that "i don't even stan anyone!!" nonsense, once a Britney stan, always a Britney stan

OT: It's nice to see someone finally have a big musical comeback, the first since Mariah in 2005.

9 minutes ago, Matt B said:

A Selena Gomez stan talking about solo singles :skull:

9 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Your fave is Selena Gomez and you are dragging Lady Gaga? I have to laugh

Where’s the shade? I congratulate Lady Gaga. I was just wondering why her previous #1 hits didn’t achieve this?

I see Lady Gaga fans are still unstable. 

2 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Miss me with that "i don't even stan anyone!!" nonsense, once a Britney stan, always a Britney stan

OT: It's nice to see someone finally have a big musical comeback, the first since Mariah in 2005.

mess

thinking

OT: Lady Diamond single

thinking

24 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Why are you talking about solo singles, Me & My Hits? We aren’t talking about other songs, we are talking about the global multi-award winning, OSCAR WINNING, GOLDEN GLOBE WINNING, GRAMMY AWARD WINNING, BAFTA AWARD WINNING single, Shallow by Lady Gaga. :clap3:

9J7CkHY.gif

Edited by Dolce Vita

Just now, ItalianMonsterLM said:

But @Erreur2 La Nature said Gaga's last hit in France was Born This Way, how could Shallow be diamond?

mess

Btw, Always Remember Us This Way is the last Gaga's hit in France.

9 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

I wouldn't know since she doesn't :huh:

you already have more posts in this thread than most of her stans. You may be lying :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.