Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lauren has the best voice from 5H

19 posts in this topic

Starts at 7:52. A vocalist.

Actually Ally does then Normani then Lauren. 

Lauren definitely has the best voice and tone. Ally and Dinah have stronger voices but they're not as pleasant to the ear as Lauren's. Normani has a nice voice but it doesn't wow me. Camila's voice is just gross.

In this performance she's singing completely live but she sounds just like the studio version :jonny6:

Posted (edited)

They all can sing. Normani probably has the weakest voice but its good enough to make cute pop/rnb music + she is an amazing performer. :)  

I was relistening to self titled yesterday and realised how much I miss her voice; it's truly the most unique and appealing of the four. I can't wait for her debut.

It is

But that's subjective

Camila tho:skull:

🐍

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Reza said:

They all can sing. Normani probably has the weakest voice but its good enough to make cute pop/rnb music + she is an amazing performer. :)  

Facts :clap3:

I love how Lauren can just wow everyone by just singing - on key at that. I saw Normani with Khalid yesterday at Coachella and while she was struggling vocally, she looked gorgeous.

Ally is a whole vocalist just like Dinah. Both can do incredible vocal acrobatics but need to work on their breath control. But as far as pure vocal talent goes it's Ally = Dinah > Lauren > Normani

Camila's is better.

13 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Camila's is better.

TheFireLexus

3 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Facts :clap3:

I love how Lauren can just wow everyone by just singing - on key at that. I saw Normani with Khalid yesterday at Coachella and while she was struggling vocally, she looked gorgeous.

Ally is a whole vocalist just like Dinah. Both can do incredible vocal acrobatics but need to work on their breath control. But as far as pure vocal talent goes it's Ally = Dinah > Lauren > Normani

You don’t need amazing vocals to make it tho! Look at billie, Britney, Selena they all saw amazing success. So I think the same will happen for Normani! Was she glowing last night?? Tell me everything lol

She dies but she's not utilizing it on songs like More Than That

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0