Arichella felt like a non event

57 posts in this topic

Dante

didnt know it happened till those nicki videos popped up on twitter feed

RobDeWittBukater

Haven't seen it yet, is there somewhere I can watch it in full? :lakitu:

Either way, not every Coachella performance has to be a Beyoncé-level spectacle. I'm sure Ari still served vocals and talent as she always does :heart2::katie2:

R.E.M.

Instead of writing about Grammy-winning recording artist, Ariana Grande, on ATRL you could've just kept this entry in your diary. 

godmess
18 minutes ago, Dante said:

didnt know it happened till those nicki videos popped up on twitter feed

Same, and theyre the only thing I've seen people talk about since. Guess there was nothing memorable 

Gavin Stenhouse

It shouldn't even be called Arichella because it was a non-event and was just another performance.

Kool_Aid_King

Y'all said the same thing about Beyonce and that didn't stop it from being one of the biggest moments of 2018. 

Ariana's Coachella was obviously not as big, but it was still an event nontheless and one person in the crowd being unamused for one second doesn't change that.

Jude
23 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

No one is Beyoncé

Beyonce has been in the industry for 20+ years now and has been performing for that long already, and these people are comparing her to Ariana with only 6 years of experience. :rip:

OT: It was an EVENT. Period.

DonnieDarko

Well, Ari did her best. It wasn't;t great but let's not act like it was a total disaster. Bey and Gaga are way above her but she's tied with Bjork.