Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Severina - Daleko Ti Kuća

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

materialboy

Already a new song ? :eek: What about the album tracks ?

 

That's better than 80% of the album.I love it :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torturo
2 minutes ago, materialboy said:

Already a new song ? :eek: What about the album tracks ?

 

That's better than 80% of the album.I love it :clap3: 

It's song from the album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
materialboy
1 minute ago, Torturo said:

It's song from the album

The song isn't available in my country,I guess that's why I don't know it :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Torturo
2 minutes ago, materialboy said:

The song isn't available in my country,I guess that's why I don't know it :rip: 

Its not available on digital platforma yet. That song and another called Losha are only on physicals CDs as of now, but they should release digital edition with these two soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
materialboy
Just now, Torturo said:

Its not available on digital platforma yet. That song and another called Losha are only on physicals CDs as of now, but they should release digital edition with these two soon

Thank you :-* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0