Am I the only one who doesn't watch GoT?

79 posts in this topic

Donquizote

Am I the only one who doesn't watch Game of Throne? Never cared about that TV show and never will.

mylicious

I haven‘t watched one episode wich is weird because I love good tv shows. Everyone around me got into it and I am thinking about starting to watch it.

Cloudy

No you are not the only one. I tried to watch the first episode long time ago and I feel asleep :rip:

icy

i’m broke and can’t afford hbo

i have a really hard time trying to watch tv shows though so i doubt i’d be able to get through it

Wes

I watched the first 2 episodes of S1.

But to catch up on 7 seasons is a bit too much, so I gave up before even starting. :cm:

aesthetic bih

Nah, I don't really get the hype with TV shows. But that's okay, I'm more more a music kind of guy anyway.

Pop Life

I've watched a few episodes here and there and I just couldn't get into it. I guess it's just not for me. Some of my friends make it impossible to have a conversation with them while it's airing. It's all they want to talk about and they become hostile when I try to change the subject. I'm low-key relieved that this is the last season.

Wicked

The show is a 6.5/10, so you're not missing much. 

Lorelei

Gave up on it after season 3. Too many things were going on and it was hard to remember what happened last season. The supernatural aspect of it throws me off big time and the fact that it has too many subplots.

It's last season so it will be the last time we'll hear about it and people will move on to obsess over something else.

Erreur2 La Nature

I barely know anyone that watches this serie. I tried the first season but that really isn’t my cup of tea. That was so boring and trashy. 

pavi

I watched the first season because so many people seemed to love it but fantasy is just not my thing at all, so I didn't continue. Have never watched or read Harry Potter in full as well

RideOrDie
13 minutes ago, Pop Life said:

I've watched a few episodes here and there and I just couldn't get into it. I guess it's just not for me. Some of my friends make it impossible to have a conversation with them while it's airing. It's all they want to talk about and they become hostile when I try to change the subject. I'm low-key relieved that this is the last season.

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I barely know anyone that watches this serie. I tried the first season but that really isn’t my cup of tea. That was so boring and trashy

it gets much better

S1 is just complicated and hard to follow with the amount of characters and places and subplots

but if you stick with it for about 2 seasons it starts paying off

increased budget and all that, it gets really interesting, fun and expensive