Untitled Christopher Nolan Film

10 posts in this topic

filmman

As reported earlier this week, rumors that Nolan’s movie is a “romantic thriller” in the vein of “North by Northwest” are not confirmed. Sources close to the project have denied that logline to Variety, describing the project instead as another one of Nolan’s “massive, innovative, action blockbusters which will again be shown in Imax.”

My understanding is that Pattinson and Washington will play the two leads, and there will also be an age-appropriate female lead, as well as an older male co-star. I don’t know if there’s a love triangle in play here, or whether Pattinson and Washington will be friends or enemies, so just like all of you, I can’t wait to find out what Nolan’s next movie is actually about. There’s speculation that the film could be a sequel of sorts to Inception, and while I don’t expect that to be the case — outside of his Batman trilogy, Nolan has eschewed franchise fare, including sequels — I suppose anything is possible.

“I got locked in a room to read the script – I don’t have it myself,” Pattinson said. “I’ve been a little wary of doing big movies for years and years, but there’s just something about Chris Nolan’s stuff. He seems like the only director now who can do what is essentially a very personal, independent movie that has huge scale. I read the script and it’s unreal.”

christopher-nolan-robert-pattinson

Stars

Resultado de imagen para John David Washington Robert Pattinson Elizabeth Debicki

Daddy
1 hour ago, The Unforgiving said:

Wasn't this posted before?

Yeah, thought the same. 

OT: I'm SO so excited. Nolan is a king :worship: