Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cher drags California

35 posts in this topic

that G.U.Y.

She has a point. Why do Californians try to tell the rest of the country what to do when they cant even handle their own state's issues? 

citizen
9 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I agree with her. It's what the President has been saying all along :clap3:

The difference is the "president" has absolutely no intention of helping his own citizens either.

Harly
1 hour ago, Rowan said:

I agree with her. It's what the President has been saying all along :clap3:

There are enough resources for the homeless. What more can you do for people who can't help themselves? 

Dynamo

She doesnt know the struggle of living in the *** world.  :emofish:

Shut *** up and eat your vegetables fake humanist :heart2:

Old lady not acknowleding her priviliged multimillionaire life....Whats new? :gaycat4:

Maybe its time to bring that pedophile thread again :clown:

You can help both. California is one of the richest places in the world.

Why the attack against immigrants cher?

----------------------

Is the homeless problem that big in L.A? Why?  :gaycat2:

Is everyone triying to go for an entertainment career there and they end up homeless?

Is gentrification the problem? Educate me sisters :psyduck:

Mike91
1 hour ago, cancer said:

The republican jumped out 

Umm.. wanting to help people who are struggling in our country is as liberal as you can get. Republicans only say it as an excuse to justify their racism. They don't actually care.

Mike91
1 hour ago, citizen said:

The difference is the "president" has absolutely no intention of helping his own citizens either.

!!!

People comparing this to Trump look ridiculous. 

Enoch
1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

California is one of the richest places in the world.

California is rich, but that doesn't mean the wealth is spread in a good manner

The cities still have some of the biggest wealth disparities in the USA

Is the homeless problem that big in L.A? Why?  :gaycat2:

Is everyone triying to go for an entertainment career there and they end up homeless?

Is gentrification the problem? Educate me sisters

Every big city has their homeless. Even everyone not aiming for entertainment can still become homeless.

Gentrification is one of the problem, people become homeless when landlord unreasonably spike rents all over the place

Adrz

She did no such thing

Yes Cali needs to help its residents more but turning our backs on immigrants is not going to make a damn difference with that. :cm:  She needs to stick to dragging the legend of POP Madonna 

Chemist

I don't understand why are there so many homeless California though. I've been in a lot of countries in the world (developed and 3rd world) and have NEVER seen so may homeless per square meter:skull: It's a major issue and they need to do something about it

Mellark
10 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Is the homeless problem that big in L.A? Why?  :gaycat2:

Is gentrification the problem? Educate me sisters :psyduck:

Rent is problematic here because of some neighborhoods are getting gentrified and ****. Higher demand leads to higher prices in rent.

If you go to San Francisco, however, it's worse.

Revolution

Um, housing is expensive in California because of opposition from local NIMBYs and homeowners groups + bloated zoning regulations and restrictions. Restricting immigration is not fixing that. It'll just slow down overall growth.

:rip:

Enoch
9 hours ago, Chemist said:

I don't understand why are there so many homeless California though

Sky high rent, super competitive job market

Katy V.!

You gotta admit that this was a master move from Trump. It shows that Dems are all talk with no substance behind them. Pretty much like climate change, they're willing to talk about it to get positive press but will not even vote for their own New Green Deal.

Exploiting minorities to their political advantage without any intention of actually helping is far more cruel than anything Trump has done (which is saying a lot)

Enoch
24 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

Exploiting minorities to their political advantage without any intention of actually helping is far more cruel than anything Trump has done (which is saying a lot)

No different than Trump promising to help Blue Collared workers and Veterans during his campaign

but go off

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0