Billboard Charts (April 14-20, 2019)

Ger

Thinking Of You
6 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I’m not even a fan of her but her last 3 lead singles debuted #1 and she’s with a stronger label now, what makes you think she won’t be a threat for the top spot?

Considering Ariana broke the first day streaming record for “7 rings” and still was nowhere near 800

points, why would you think she can do

it? :rip:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• ARTPØP

• Adonis

• omrimayo

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

Considering Ariana broke the first day streaming record for “7 rings” and still was nowhere near 800

I think she'll do much better in pure sales (min 200K) and youtube streams, also the radio deal will be much bigger. We have to wait and see

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

I think she'll do much better in pure sales (min 200K) and youtube streams, also the radio deal will be much bigger. We have to wait and see

It’s not realistic.

Are you still discussing how big OTR is? I think it's dropping in streams..quite hard for example let's compare today's Spotify update with 7 days ago

4/10: 4,795,294

4/17: 3,488,881

That is already a 1.3M difference. Sure it will have bigger airplay later but as soon as streams and sales getting weaker it's points at #1 will weaken too

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

Because Taylor will have a radio deal (7 Rings did not) and will have a minimum of 200k pure sales, nearly 3X what 7 Rings did :skull: 

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

It’s not realistic.

I know you’re obsessed with bringing her down, but it is definitely realistic. I will see you here in 2 weeks when Taylor has the best sales week of the year for her lead single :sistrens: 

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Know your facts before talking out the side of your neck, babygirl. https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/01/19/ariana-grandes-7-rings-closed-day-one-1598-pop-radio-plays/

I should have worded it different. It did not have a radio deal the size of Taylor’s. LWYMMD had 65M in AI after a week :lmao: And Republic will go harder than Big Machine ever did. 

Again, see you in two weeks!

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, hellocory said:

I should have worded it different.

You should’ve stopped talking in general. 

It did not have a radio deal the size of Taylor’s. LWYMMD had 65M in AI after a week 

The same one that had the biggest drop in radio history? 

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

You should’ve stopped talking in general. 

The same one that had the biggest drop in radio history? 

That is completely irrelevant considering we’re talking about first weeks :skull: Look still has the biggest single sales week since then, had a ginormous radio deal, and broke streaming records. All of that have her 1000+ chart points. 

She will likely have the same size radio deal, do less in sales, stay around the same for streams (or more if she drops the video Friday). 

I know it kills you when she is successful so you may wanna steer clear of this place for a few weeks starting 4/26

Thinking Of You

That is completely irrelevant considering we’re talking about first weeks :skull: Look still has the biggest single sales week since then, had a ginormous radio deal, and broke streaming records. All of that have her 1000+ chart points. 

She will likely have the same size radio deal, do less in sales, stay around the same for streams (or more if she drops the video Friday). 

I know it kills you when she is successful so you may wanna steer clear of this place for a few weeks starting 4/26

You writing all of this :dies: Get you some Pedialyte to calm them nerves down. Your Mother should be willing to drive you to the store. 

2 hours ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

it was 4 weeks number 1. not really frontloaded

It lasted in the top 10 for 8 weeks, that's extremely frontloaded lol.

4 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You writing all of this :dies: Get you some Pedialyte to calm them nerves down. Your Mother should be willing to drive you to the store. 

Love this rebuttal. Be gone now. 

Someone is mad here, don't start arguments if you can't handle a clapback :toofunny3:

OT : can't wait for Taylor to have a #1, which is hard to do not everyone has that in 2019

OTR only at 3.5M streams on Spotify in the past days and maybe it will go down in the next 8 days... it was over 5M a day just a week ago, I don't know how it's still over 900 points but fine.

Calm down guys, you should wait till Taylor release her lead single to discuss about that looking the numbers, you dont need to suffer before the release.

Miley incoming on an Old Town Road reRemix

18 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Taylor Swift is on the same label that will push her just as hard (if not more) on streaming platforms, she'll probably triple 7 rings pure sales, and she's gonna have a massive radio deal that 7r didn't. Considering her last leas did 1,060 points first week, I would be very surprised if this one didn't do something in the realm of 750-800.

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Do we think Earth will debut at #1 :duca:

what is earth

4 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

what is earth

Lil Dicky's single

8 hours ago, FAN said:

Do we think Earth will debut at #1 :duca:

It could be a trend if we haven’t Old Town Road massive streams/sales right now...

I’m sure Taylor and her team have massive promo prepared. She should be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.