I’d love it if this were true.

fais_2311

Bring back Natalie, that Troll slayer

tumblr_nl7qec7xYj1sqbiv1o5_250.gif

tumblr_n54cut6wHV1sqbiv1o10_250.gif

badgirlriri

I knew this was true, I'm ready for Sandra's 3rd win :jonny5:

Cersei Lannister

5tmxwgf6eli21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f62fb278de797a295107e5d5e48125264ebe4e7c

The MOST iconic F3 ever :jonny5:

Attitude

This will probably be the first season I watch since Game Changers. Since it’s such a special season I hope they film somewhere other than Fiji.  :jonny:

VOSS

If this really happens... :jonny:

though I feel like they should do it for S39

Reb'l Rêveur

I AM READYYYY!!! :jonny5:

Slamless

bring back gay **** icon fabio 

TaggedGalaxy

Ready for Kim to STOMP again :jonny5:

Ben should be disqualified from participating because his win was rigged, Hope Cockran is first out :biblio: 

Chevysus

Todd,Michele,Parvati & Tina are coming:jonny:

Price of Fame

Y'all know the winner is gonna be some rando mostly forgotten winner like Danni or Earl right

Sazare
1 hour ago, Cersei Lannister said:

5tmxwgf6eli21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f62fb278de797a295107e5d5e48125264ebe4e7c

The MOST iconic F3 ever :jonny5:

Todd probably won't be back, will he?

Chamoy
33 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Ready for Kim to STOMP again :jonny5:

VOSS
26 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

Y'all know the winner is gonna be some rando mostly forgotten winner like Danni or Earl right

you say that like it's a bad thing

ainadalkaz

ok this would be all kinds of iconic.

I've always wanted either an all winners or an all "1st one eliminated" season, so if this is happening, I will take it :jonny5:

Attitude

I don’t see many pre-Heroes v. Villains being cast. Sandra is a must though. I doubt they’d want Richard back after he sexually assaulted Sue. 

Jeff is going to rig it so Rob or Cochran win anyways. Just watch. :fan:

Gwegend
2 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

Danni was one of my favorite winners tho..??

I'm going through the list and am like WHO!? lmao

Fabio?? I barely remember him beyond that nickname. Who were the stars of his season?

I have NO recollection of Tyson or Cochran ever winning one of their seasons LMAO!

I hope only classic champs come back, like SANDRA, DANNI, NATALIE ANDERSON, the dudebro-slayer, Sophie! All-around beast, Denise!...etc.

Arxane

Give me my villainesses Parvati and Sandra!

I really should avoid spoilers and edgic threads this time around.

Chaos Angel

Here’s my opinion on who’s likely to return:

Richard Hatch - LOCK. He’s gotten last his legal issues and what would an all winners season be without the original, first winner?

Tina - LIKELY. She’s mentioned she would return for all winners and didn’t play that long ago in S27. The only thing is her age.

Ethan - UNLIKELY. He hasn’t seemed involved in the Summer community, I don’t think he’s interested to play again. Plus he’s pretty forgettable.

Vecepia - VERY UNLIKELY. Forgotten winner, she doesn’t seem to have any interest either. I doubt production would want her back.

Brian - UNLIKELY. He’s said that he would play again but production absolutely hates him.

Jenna - UNLIKELY. 5 years ago I would’ve said yes but last year she wasn’t doing well health wise. Not sure if she’s gotten better.

Sandra - LOCK. Only 2 time winner and she said she would do all winners. Easy shoe in.

Amber - TOSSUP. I would say no as she is pretty forgettable but there is a lack of female winners so she could be a filler.

Chris- TOSSUP. He’s been active in the community lately but Probst hates him. Not sure about this one.

Tom - TOSSUP. He would normally be a lock but I’ve heard he’s had health issues recently.

Danni - LIKELY. She was almost on GC and said she would be back for an all winners season.

Aras - LIKELY. There’s definitely other more interesting males but I think he’ll wanna compete for all winners.

Earl - LIKELY. He’s been strangely active in the Survivor community recently and is going on RHAP, those could be signs.

Todd - TOSSUP. I would say lock but he’s been all over the place health wise. If he’s good currently he’ll be back.

Parvati - LIKELY. I’m going out on a limb and saying she’ll say yes. Easily one of the biggest characters. The only thing holding her back is her baby.

Bob - VERY UNLIKELY. His age is a liability and he was a low tier winner.

JT - LOCK. He’s said he wanted to return after GC, surely he’ll want redemption.

Natalie White - VERY UNLIKELY. She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, I’d be very surprised to see her on the cast.

Fabio - TOSSUP. Not sure where he is or what he’s doing, But he’s still young so that’s something.

Boston Rob - TOSSUP. He’s said he’s 100% done with Survivor, but I feel like Probst wouldn’t do all winners if he said no.

Sophie - LIKELY. Almost on GC, she’s fairly recent as well.

Kim - LIKELY. See Parvati. There’s no way she won’t wanna compete on all winners but her baby held her back in the past.

Denise - LIKELY. Apparently she has no appointments scheduled for the next few months which seems to be a dead giveaway

Cochran - LOCK. Probst loves him and he’s a fan favorite.

Tyson - LIKELY. My gut tells me he’ll be back. He’s very active in the community still.

Tony - LOCK. Of course he’ll wanna be back for all winners and redemption from GC.

Natalie A. - LOCK. Was on GC till last minute emergency. There’s no question about it.

Mike - TOSSUP. I’m indifferent about him. Production can’t choose too many recent winners.

Jeremy - LIKELY. I know he’s close to his family so it could be hard for him but production will push for him to come back.

Michele - LIKELY. Despite production having a sour taste after her win, she’s in due to the female shortage.

Adam - TOSSUP. I feel like one of the four recent winners won’t be on, if it’s one he won’t make it.

Ben - LIKELY. Production loves him, but his controversy could keep him from returning.

Wendell - LIKELY. He seems a little forgettable but he’s very recent so that’s a big plus.

Nick - LIKELY. Same as Wendell.

I also think the S38 winner is a female since there is a clear shortage thus far. I’m thinking Lauren/Wentworth/Victoria.