Madonna - ‘Madame X’

2,309 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JBB said:

Me too. I would f*ng trade all my unleaked stuff for it.:jonny5:

what do you have that’s unleaked? :duca: (not because i want it, just curious heh)

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

what do you have that’s unleaked? :duca: (not because i want it, just curious heh)

Not here in the open.

9 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Tbh who cares what Mr s or whatever other insider have to say about the quality of the tracks, just wait a month to have the whole thing to judge for yourselves 

No excuse to be rude towards someone that just wanted to spill tea to hype us up :toofunny2:

10 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Tbh who cares what Mr s or whatever other insider have to say about the quality of the tracks, just wait a month to have the whole thing to judge for yourselves 

it’s a Madonna album - of course it’s going to be shxt. she honestly cannot make good music anymore going by her past few albums, she’s truly lost the quality. if anyone has expected anything more than this album being mediocre then sorry, but delusion. 

4 hours ago, SHRINE said:

it’s a Madonna album - of course it’s going to be shxt. she honestly cannot make good music anymore going by her past few albums, she’s truly lost the quality. if anyone has expected anything more than this album being mediocre then sorry, but delusion. 

Let's not be that pessimistic just yet. 

Ofc Madonna's best vision is most likely done, that's normal: you can't be forever the genius you used to be. Objectively, her music has really declined for ten years indeed... BUT let's just wait for the whole album. It won't definitely not be a masterpiece but songs like "Extreme Occident", "Dark Ballet" and "God Control" sound like potential new solid staples for her career :jonny5:

6 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

Can you stop asking for leaks pls we don’t want the thread to be locked.

From the 4 songs, I Rise is the only one I truly stan. 

The 3 others are good, i use them but not so much. 

Medellín really grew on me :jonny2:

girl, who is processing these vocals?? she sounds like a damn robot. mess

medellín >>> crave > future > i rise

I really think none of the features so far beside Maluma add anything to these tracks. Swae Lee is like just there and okay but I could do without him and Quavo is just like what Lil Jon is on a lot of songs, the background noises are cute but I don't need a proper verse.

So far I am not feeling this album at all. I'm a huge M fan but wow, all these features and such, none of them are memorable at all.

1 minute ago, danielins said:

Medellin > I Rise = Crave >>>>>>>>>>> Future

Also my ranking as of now. 

But none of these songs are above a 7.5/10 :/

maybe Dark Ballet will be the highlight of the pre releases.

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

I really think none of the features so far beside Maluma add anything to these tracks. Swae Lee is like just there and okay but I could do without him and Quavo is just like what Lil Jon is on a lot of songs, the background noises are cute but I don't need a proper verse.

I was saying the exact same thing.

She should have just done it solo, there is no buzz around these releases anyway

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I was saying the exact same thing.

She should have just done it solo, there is no buzz around these releases anyway

There is no buzz anymore because she keeps releasing songs every week, no one cares anymore to check them out. All hype and buzz was wasted on lead single. 

5 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

There is no buzz anymore because she keeps releasing songs every week, no one cares anymore to check them out. All hype and buzz was wasted on lead single. 

yah...and the most amazing thing is...this era is just starting.

there's so many videos, and singles to come. 

mom will be busy in June i think :heart2: