Pop Girls ha age when they've got their last US SOLO #1

105 posts in this topic

Istan4R
1 minute ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Another fail attempt at a deflection. The way you just don't know when to stop quoting and end up digging the hole deeper for yourself.

Anyway Xtina has more monthly Spotify listeners than Spears so idk what you were trying to do here. Just stop replying. If you don't want people to bring up the facts about your fave which clearly hurt you, then stop attacking other people's faves. It's just that simple.

Sis @Anticipating already ended you. I dont have to do anything. Your latching on to me cause you dont want to mess with them and its understandable. To have even other fanbases come in and witness you getting put in your place like that is embarrassing and I was trying to comfort you but hell nah. Keep latching on to little things tho :bibliahh:. The reality is you and I BOTH know as well as the gp that Xtinas whole career was overshadowed by Britney. The army would literally sympathize with yall cause we enjoy X music but fans like you need to be put in their place. Log off

Eleven Diamonds
Just now, Istan4R said:

Sis @Anticipating already ended you. I dont have to do anything. Your latching on to me cause you dont want to mess with them and its understandable. To have even other fanbases come in and witness you getting put in your place like that is embarrassing and I was trying to comfort you but hell nah. Keep latching on to little things tho :bibliahh:. The reality is you and I BOTH know as well as the gp that Xtinas whole career was overshadowed by Britney. The army would literally sympathize with yall cause we enjoy X music but fans like you need to be put in their place. Log off

It ended me by what? Calling Xtina a "fat hippo"? Resorting to personal attacks on her when I initially came at it with receipts about #1s and touring? Bringing up off-topic events from 2010? :toofunny3: You think "winning" is spamming nonsense on a pop forum? Whew you are truly lost sis.

It is clear that this is the only place that gives you any attention in life since you don't know when to stop (much like Constipating). I pray y'all get the help y'all need.

Istan4R
12 minutes ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

It ended me by what? Calling Xtina a "fat hippo"? Resorting to personal attacks on her when I initially came at it with receipts about #1s and touring? Bringing up off-topic events from 2010? :toofunny3: You think "winning" is spamming nonsense on a pop forum? Whew you are truly lost sis.

It is clear that this is the only place that gives you any attention in life since you don't know when to stop (much like Constipating). I pray y'all get the help y'all need.

Yet here you are :cm:. Keep trying to get that last word sis