Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Pop Girls ha age when they've got their last US SOLO #1

105 posts in this topic

The Xtains getting overly defensive :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Trash said:

The Xtains getting overly defensive :bibliahh:

Clearly you glossed over that Britney stan with their angry essays and multiple screenshots.

Trash

Just now, Rowan said:

Clearly you glossed over that Britney stan with their angry essays and multiple screenshots.

Trash

That was like one army member vs three fighters, one of which started it. I don’t think Anticipating’s essay was necessary but y’all can’t complain when that one fighter tried it first. :michael:

14 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Weeks at #1 hardly mean anything when 2/3 of your solo #1s have spent less than 10 weeks inside the Top 10. Talk about frontloaded. :deadbanana4:

Xtina: Weeks inside the Top 10:

Genie in a Bottle: 14 weeks

Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You): 8 weeks

What a Girl Wants: 7 weeks

Britney: Weeks inside the Top 10:

...Baby One More Time: 14 weeks

Womanizer: 13 weeks

3: 11 weeks

Hold It Against Me: 5 weeks

Billboard: Greatest Of All Time Hot 100 Women Artists

#34 Britney Spears

#37 Christina Aguilera

It's not Britney's fault she managed to get three solo number hits after her 10th year in the music industry, while all of Xtina's come from the same album, which was released last millennium at that. :lmao: Serving one hit era wonder teas. :rip: And funny how you mention radio when you know damn well radio wasn't supporting Britney in 2001-2003 or 2007 but she still managed to get hits and/or massive album sales. That's what happens when you're not a fad, I guess.

20 years later, ...Baby One More Time alone has more streams on Spotify than all of Xtina's solo #1s COMBINED.

...Baby One More Time: 207,412,452

Genie in a Bottle: 125,387,815

What a Girl Wants: 39,030,396

Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You): 29,204,810

193,623,021 streams for Xtina's 3 forgotten ass #1s vs 207,412,452 streams for Britney's debut single alone. Interesting! As for the 'selling out arenas' bit, stop lying. She sold out a 9k capacity venue in London and that was it. 

LwAbxWK.png

QLGwtBz.png

8HY7drb.png

JYe9xx7.png

e915soV.png

rRcx0No.png

Now please stay on topic - this is about pop girls and their age when they got their last solo #1. :heart2: I believe Bill Clinton was still president when Xtina got hers? Good times. :weeps:

Dragggggggg :jonny5:

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

Dragggggggg :jonny5:

All this and Xtina is still the one singing live and putting acclaimed, GRAMMY nominated music while selling out arenas. All y'all look have to look forward to is circlejerking over a scrapped and tacky music video :bibliahh: Y'all have an odd perception of what is "dragging" and "winning" but then again, the Spears fans are known for their Trump-like delusions. Imagine having someone like Constipating representing your base. How utterly repulsive. :toofunny3:

Tina Turner was 45.

Taylor was 27, but this was only 19 months ago so hopefully it’ll soon be age 29/30 :eli: 

29 minutes ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

All this and Xtina is still the one singing live and putting acclaimed, GRAMMY nominated music while selling out arenas. All y'all look have to look forward to is circlejerking over a scrapped and tacky music video :bibliahh: Y'all have an odd perception of what is "dragging" and "winning" but then again, the Spears fans are known for their Trump-like delusions. Imagine having someone like Constipating representing your base. How utterly repulsive. :toofunny3:

:skull: Typed one word and you’re this steamed. 

Not gonna bother reading. Leave the house. 

Britney scored solo number ones after her teen years. Not everyone has that to their credit. 

15 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Weeks at #1 hardly mean anything when 2/3 of your solo #1s have spent less than 10 weeks inside the Top 10. Talk about frontloaded. :deadbanana4:

#34 Britney Spears

#37 Christina Aguilera

It's not Britney's fault she managed to get three solo number hits after her 10th year in the music industry, while all of Xtina's come from the same album, which was released last millennium at that. :lmao: Serving one hit era wonder teas. :rip: And funny how you mention radio when you know damn well radio wasn't supporting Britney in 2001-2003 or 2007 but she still managed to get hits and/or massive album sales. That's what happens when you're not a fad, I guess.

20 years later, ...Baby One More Time alone has more streams on Spotify than all of Xtina's solo #1s COMBINED.

193,623,021 streams for Xtina's 3 forgotten ass #1s vs 207,412,452 streams for Britney's debut single alone. Interesting! As for the 'selling out arenas' bit, stop lying. She sold out a 9k capacity venue in London and that was it. 

LwAbxWK.png

QLGwtBz.png

8HY7drb.png

JYe9xx7.png

e915soV.png

rRcx0No.png

Now please stay on topic - this is about pop girls and their age when they got their last solo #1. :heart2: I believe Bill Clinton was still president when Xtina got hers? Good times. :weeps:

You didnt have to end them like that :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Xtina is selling out arenas in Europe with zero promo thus far, with the shows months away. What's not clicking, pressed Britney Spears fan? :bibliahh:

Are you mad because Xtina sings live?

Are you mad because Xtina will go down in history for her TALENT and not tabloid stories?

Are you mad because Xtina doesn't have an ex that's a leech and takes all her money?

Are you mad because her fans get to receive vocals from this century?

Are you mad because Xtina sings on all her albums?

Are you mad that Xtina received Golden Globe noms while your panned fave got Razzies?

Are you mad because Xtina isn't controlled by a money hungry team who scams her fans?

Are you mad because Xtina's meet and greets involve actual human contact?

Are you mad because you know your fave can't perform or sing like she used to?

Are you mad because your fave hasn't sung live fully since the last millennium?

Are you mad because all you have left are stale 90s receipts over an era that will never come back?

Does it eat you up alive that all you can do is pull up weak receipts with minimal differences in numbers because you can't talk about GRAMMYs, acclaim, live vocals, or talent in 2019? You know, anything that's actually important to a fan?

As other users have said here, seek the help you so desperately need in your embittered personal life instead of coming for an unproblematic woman who has been FOR the LGBTQ community since basically DAY ONE, even at the expense of her career. None of your voiceless faves would have dared to do so (unless you stan Madonna).

The ANGER  :deadbanana4:

I forget what this thread was even about after all that...:psyduck:

1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

:skull: Typed one word and you’re this steamed. 

Not gonna bother reading. Leave the house. 

Britney scored solo number ones after her teen years. Not everyone has that to their credit. 

So apparently 4 sentences is too much for you to read but not that troubling post by Constipating that you quoted? Sure Jan!

48 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

You didnt have to end them like that :deadbanana2:

The ANGER  :deadbanana4:

Girl that troublesome user is the one that took the time to search Spotify numbers and has saved screenshots of Xtina's tour yet you're talking about anger to me I- :psyduck: Fox News must be getting to your brain 

19 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

J.Lo 29 :cm:

Im still counting on the floor. They did her ass dirty!!!! How old was she during on the floor. It went number 1 in like every damn country.

20 hours ago, Anticipating said:

#34 Britney Spears

#37 Christina Aguilera

LwAbxWK.png

QLGwtBz.png

8HY7drb.png

JYe9xx7.png

e915soV.png

rRcx0No.png

🥴🥴🥴welp

4 hours ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Girl that troublesome user is the one that took the time to search Spotify numbers and has saved screenshots of Xtina's tour yet you're talking about anger to me I- :psyduck: Fox News must be getting to your brain 

Sis youre getting way too worked up. Would you like us to lie to you instead? 

3 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Sis youre getting way too worked up. Would you like us to lie to you instead? 

Not as worked up as you and Constipating who both constantly have Xtina in mind and bring her up every thread that you possibly can :cm:

1 minute ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Not as worked up as you and Constipating who both constantly have Xtina in mind and bring her up every thread that you possibly can :cm:

If a thread asks us our opinion should we just lie then? That's what I already asked you. I seriously will if it makes people feel more comfortable. I hate when people are upset  on this site as we have no idea what goes on in each other's personal life. I really hope you're fine. People can be hurtful on here I know. When people are down on here I always refer them to the games section, not to be shady, but to keep their mind off things and take a little break yet still feel like an active member on this site. Check it out and see if thats something you'd be interested in :hug:

1 minute ago, Istan4R said:

If a thread asks us our opinion should we just lie then? That's what I already asked you. I seriously will if it makes people feel more comfortable. I hate when people are upset  on this site as we have no idea what goes on in each other's personal life. I really hope you're fine. People can be hurtful on here I know. When people are down on here I always refer them to the games section, not to be shady, but to keep their mind off things and take a little break yet still feel like an active member on this site. Check it out and see if thats something you'd be interested in :hug:

Fail attempt at a deflection. But since you want to play dumb, lets take a look at how much you've brought up Xtina within the last 6 hours alone:

5 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Christina Aguilera

16 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

That shouldn't even have been a thing though

Fueds with P!nk, Mariah, Kelly O., Mary J, etc. Like how immature do you have to be. She wasn't a professional and unfortunately that will follow her as it was played out in front of the world. 

1 hour ago, Istan4R said:

Ok so Britney doesn't hate X. I guess my fave likes everyone then. Like what are you doing? How is that a "got ya"? If anything thats good. I'd rather have a fave that gets along with everyone rather than someone who literally tries to fight people in the industry 

And that's excluding this thread. It seems like you have some issues you need to work out. Perhaps you should log off and talk to someone instead of being constantly pressed over Xtina on a forum? You and Constipating can go together :date2:

2 minutes ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Fail attempt at a deflection. But since you want to play dumb, lets take a look at how much you've brought up Xtina within the last 6 hours alone:

And that's excluding this thread. It seems like you have some issues you need to work out. Perhaps you should log off and talk to someone instead of being constantly pressed over Xtina on a forum? You and Constipating can go together :date2:

Not gonna lie I was expecting a laundry list. Only 3 posts in 6 hours? Damn I'm sure I can find more though. Maybe I'll post. And what deflection? All u said was that i watch fox news :deadbanana2:. Y would I be pressed over someone who's last solo nhmner 1 hit was at 19 years old :bibliahh:. The good sis wasnt even allowed to drink yet. To put things into perspective, we've had 3 presidents since she had her last number 1 and 2 of those were president for 8 years. You better hope Trump wins or X magically has a solo number 1 before its 4 presidents away

Posted (edited)

Lmao y'all like in your 30s, time to leave the xtina vs brit war in the past

7 minutes ago, Morphi said:

Lmao y'all like in your 30s, time to leave the xtina vs brit war in the past

Edited from 40s to 30s :toofunny3:. Ya im not quite that old im either about your age or younger than you 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

Xtina is selling out arenas in Europe with zero promo thus far, with the shows months away. What's not clicking, pressed Britney Spears fan? :bibliahh:

Are you mad because Xtina sings live?

Are you mad because Xtina will go down in history for her TALENT and not tabloid stories?

Are you mad because Xtina doesn't have an ex that's a leech and takes all her money?

Are you mad because her fans get to receive vocals from this century?

Are you mad because Xtina sings on all her albums?

Are you mad that Xtina received Golden Globe noms while your panned fave got Razzies?

Are you mad because Xtina isn't controlled by a money hungry team who scams her fans?

Are you mad because Xtina's meet and greets involve actual human contact?

Are you mad because you know your fave can't perform or sing like she used to?

Are you mad because your fave hasn't sung live fully since the last millennium?

Are you mad because all you have left are stale 90s receipts over an era that will never come back?

Does it eat you up alive that all you can do is pull up weak receipts with minimal differences in numbers because you can't talk about GRAMMYs, acclaim, live vocals, or talent in 2019? You know, anything that's actually important to a fan?

As other users have said here, seek the help you so desperately need in your embittered personal life instead of coming for an unproblematic woman who has been FOR the LGBTQ community since basically DAY ONE, even at the expense of her career. None of your voiceless faves would have dared to do so (unless you stan Madonna).

Selling out ARENAS would mean she's selling out more than ONE. Is English not your first language or are you just playing dumb? :toofunny2: She added a second show in London and it's still NOT sold out. At this point, Britney had already added a third show at the O2 Arena, which is twice as big as Wembley. :lmao:

rRcx0No.png

bby3wIA.jpg

rtXfXq5.png

You see, this is what happens when you're a LEGEND with multiple classic hits spanning three decades, and not some lame, forgotten fad who couldn't make it past the Bush administration. :lmao:

No, I don't give a **** if Xtina sings live or not, baby doll. :toofunny2: How many times do I have to repeat this for you to understand? Do you HONESTLY think I'd be stanning Britney Spears if I cared about some fat piece of lard yelling into a mic? Make it make sense.

If people cared that Britney lip syncs, they wouldn't have paid hundreds of $$$ to see her sold out world tour - just like if people cared about Xtina's destroyed vocals, they would actually support her, but as we can see from the Liberation era, this is NOT the case. The general public already made their choice DECADES ago and you're still bringing up irrelevant crap that no one gives a **** about. :rip: Cut the crap because I'm not interested.

Are you mad because you had to wait 6 whole years for the colossal BOMB that was Liberation? Are you mad because you had to wait 13 years for Xtina to get off her lazy ass and go on tour again? Are you mad because Xtina spent half the decade spinning in a chair while Britney was getting hit after hit and touring the world? Are you mad because Xtina has been releasing nothing but low budget Windows Movie Maker visuals for the past decade? Are you mad because Xtina's last Hot 100 entry was half a decade ago, and with a feature at that? Are you mad because Xtina's done 29430859 interviews in the past year that have been centered around the name BRITNEY SPEARS? Are you mad because 2/3 of Xtina's albums this decade have been absolutely PANNED in every metric possible? Are you mad because Xtina hasn't had a platinum album, a solo top 10 hit or a tour that grossed more than $10 million since 2006? Are you mad because half the music industry hates Xtina because she's a total ****? Are you mad because since 2010, Xtina has been FAT more than she's been SKINNY?

Are you mad because unlike my fave, Xtina has been ARRESTED?

article-0-0D6EEBFF000005DC-225_468x333.j

Are you mad because Xtina's BMI isn't healthy?

christina_aguilera-1.jpg?quality=90&stri

Are you mad because Xtina decided to follow Britney's footsteps and ROT in Vegas after your fan base spent years dragging Britney for it?

ODQUwwH.png

Or are you mad because of this?

FBn9LOW.png

Or this?

25Sb4HN.png

So many questions!

OT: Cher's longevity is just :clap3: