Most LGBT-friendly country in Asia

84 posts in this topic

Kiel D-01
Just now, EOMM92 said:

I always see all these videos on social media of gay kids from the philipines in drag, so i guess its there :coffee2:

Meh, it's still being hindered by religion and it's mainly the millennials who are accepting of the LGBT+ over there. The older people are still bigoted as ever. 

Jealous
2 minutes ago, EOMM92 said:

I always see all these videos on social media of gay kids from the philipines in drag, so i guess its there :coffee2:

Japan is irreligious, embraces globalization, and is a developed country but still homophobic. I guess their traditional values just don't allow it.

FailSafe

For being a Christian country, surprisingly The Philippines. The country is also the least sexist. 

fabbriche
1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

For being a Christian country, surprisingly The Philippines. The country is also the least sexist. 

Christian countries are the most LGBT-friendly.

FailSafe
1 minute ago, fabbriche said:

Christian countries are the most LGBT-friendly.

1 minute ago, Rowan said:

Israel is very LGBT-Friendly.

Yep. It's just that, you'd think they would end up being one of the most homophobic and sexist countries because of "religion" :mandown:

#1Pokpaker

the Philippines is definitely NOT lgbt friendly...:skull: they tolerate. the amount of transphobia and bi/homophobia the LGBT community gets here is very disgusting. locals would accept you for being LGBT in exchange for being the clowns of the nation.

#1Pokpaker
On 4/13/2019 at 7:49 PM, FailSafe said:

girl. The President and his followers are literally the most sexist people ever.

Jealous
1 minute ago, #1Pokpaker said:

the Philippines is definitely NOT lgbt friendly...:skull: they tolerate. the amount of transphobia and bi/homophobia the LGBT community gets here is very disgusting. locals would accept you for being LGBT in exchange for being the clowns of the nation.

Taiwan, Thailand & Israel are the trinity in Asia tbh

FailSafe
3 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

girl. The President and his followers are literally the most sexist people ever.

Trump would like to have a word with you. Anyway, Philippines is still one of the least sexist countries. Isn't it inside the top 10 in the global ranking or something for the most gender-equal countries

fabbriche
14 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Screen-shot-2014-02-26-at-2.20.23-PM.png

LuLuDrops

Taiwan vaulting to the top. Same-sex marriage is coming next month, girls :clap3:

Bibi ha alliances need to let the light in

3WOpKuE.gif

ordinarynam
36 minutes ago, Wii said:

Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam I guess

Not when the str8s still roam the internet and say they're disgusting with the gays. But Saigon is very open, only Saigon