Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Mark Ronson f/ Camila Cabello - "Find U Again"

1,341 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Camila running to Mark after Dua got the grammy for electricity well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Just confirmed on the red carpet live at grammy.com

I didn’t see. Is this a single or album track? When’s it coming? Any deets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FAN said:

I didn’t see. Is this a single or album track? When’s it coming? Any deets

All he said was, "Camila Cabello is amazing, we've got a track on my album called 'Find You Again'"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

All he said was, "Camila Cabello is amazing, we've got a track on my album called 'Find You Again'"

So nothing to be excited about yet because I’m pretty sure the album doesn’t come out for a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The downgrade from working with oscar nominated musicians 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copying Dua Lipa and her Grammy-winning song. Can’t say I’m surprised. 

 

Dua’s influence is crazy! :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JDC said:

Following Dua's step Camila? How desperate are you?

how is this following in Dua's steps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Camila running to Mark after Dua got the grammy for electricity well

 

5 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Interesting choice. I wonder why.

 

Outlaws

 

5 hours ago, ArianadelRey said:

The downgrade from working with oscar nominated musicians 

 

5 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Copying Dua Lipa and her Grammy-winning song. Can’t say I’m surprised. 

 

Dua’s influence is crazy! :clap3:

 

5 hours ago, JDC said:

Following Dua's step Camila? How desperate are you?

Interesting how all of a sudden working with Mark Ronson is “following in Dua’s footsteps” when he currently has a smash single out with Miley Cyrus, won a Grammy for his work with Lady Gaga and is behind one of the greatest hits of all time with Bruno Mars :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Interesting how all of a sudden working with Mark Ronson is “following in Dua’s footsteps” when he currently has a smash single out with Miley Cyrus, won a Grammy for his work with Lady Gaga and is behind one of the greatest hits of all time with Bruno Mars :deadbanana4:

Camila copying all of the greats. She’s really trying it, isn’t she? Thanks for pointing this out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Camila copying all of the greats. She’s really trying it, isn’t she? Thanks for pointing this out. 

She’s not allowed to collaborate with someone that’s worked with a successful artist in the past? :deadbanana4: 

 

Why are people acting like Camila ran to him for a collab when it’s an album track for HIS album that he clearly asked her to be on? :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FAN said:

She’s not allowed to collaborate with someone that’s worked with a successful artist in the past? :deadbanana4: 

 

Why are people acting like Camila ran to him for a collab when it’s an album track for HIS album that he clearly asked her to be on? :biblio: 

Camila’s always followed the trends. Just look at the timing of Havana. But hey, nothing wrong with that. A fact is a fact, though! :coffee2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Camila’s always followed the trends. Just look at the timing of Havana. But hey, nothing wrong with that. A fact is a fact, though! :coffee2:

Did Ariana copy Katy the first time she worked with Max Martin? Did Halsey copy Camila when she worked with Louis Bell? Is Britney copying Selena now that Justin Tranter is doing her new album? You sound dumb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Camila’s always followed the trends. Just look at the timing of Havana. But hey, nothing wrong with that. A fact is a fact, though! :coffee2:

How dare camila release havana after she went solo, HOW DARE SHE RELEASE A SONG RELATED TO HER CULTURE :angry: she totally hopped on the latin wave! she should've released it while she was still in that ugly band and been original! what a copy cat!! how dare she collaborates with mark when people who also collaborates with them! mark should've never asked her!!

 

That's what your dumb ass hopping on camila threads sound like. Get a job.  

 

OP: Her next #1! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully for her this will chart in more than 5 countries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

How dare camila release havana after she went solo, HOW DARE SHE RELEASE A SONG RELATED TO HER CULTURE :angry: she totally hopped on the latin wave! she should've released it while she was still in that ugly band and been original! what a copy cat!! how dare she collaborates with mark when people who also collaborates with them! mark should've never asked her!!

 

That's what your dumb ass hopping on camila threads sound like. Get a job.  

 

OP: Her next #1! 

Lmaooooooooooo. Have you looked into psychotherapy? Also, let’s talk about your obsession with me now, sis. I’m gonna have to get a restraining order especially if you keep displaying this manic behavior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Camila copying all of the greats. She’s really trying it, isn’t she? Thanks for pointing this out. 

wow the REACH, embarrassing :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Copying Dua Lipa and her Grammy-winning song. Can’t say I’m surprised. 

 

Dua’s influence is crazy! :clap3:

 

10 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Camila running to Mark after Dua got the grammy for electricity well

 

9 hours ago, JDC said:

Following Dua's step Camila? How desperate are you?

 

3 hours ago, Iceland said:

Desperate 

i can’t blame her 

If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. :zzz: There are many Camila threads on the base section made by her haters, plenty of space there, so go there instead if you want to slander - this isn't the place or each of you will get WP, so stop.

 

ON-TOPIC: I'm hoping this track will have rock-pop influence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, some people really need to find a job or something.. life shouldn't be about continuously hating on a pop star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, TheSugarVenom said:

Lmaooooooooooo. Have you looked into psychotherapy? Also, let’s talk about your obsession with me now, sis. I’m gonna have to get a restraining order especially if you keep displaying this manic behavior. 

Do it sis, that way your ass stays off camila threads xx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, Needy said:

Hopefully for her this will chart in more than 5 countries

you mean like every single single shes released? dont stress babe, shes good x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites