Billie #3 (+1), OTR jumps to #12 | German Charts (4/12/19)

B-Luke

Single Charts:

#1 (NEW) Samra - Harami

#2 (=) Capital Bra - Cherry Lady

#3 (=) Shindy - Affalterbach

#4 (NEW) Dardan - Coca Mama

#5 (-4) Rammstein - DEUTSCHLAND

--

#8 (NEW) Shirin David - ICE

#9 (+1) Billie Eilish - bad guy (*new peak*)

#12 (+38) Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (*new peak*)

#39 (+16) Ava Max - So Am I (*new peak*)

#58 (NEW) Blackpink - Kill This Love

#98 (NEW) Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét - Monopoly

Album Charts:

#1 (NEW) Andrea Berg - Mosaik

#2 (NEW) Lena Meyer-Landrut - Only Love, L

#3 (+1) Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? (*new peak*)

#4 (+3) Roland Kaiser - Alles oder Dich

#5 (-3) Wincent Weiss - Irgendwie anders

--

#32 (NEW) Khalid - Free Spirit

Source: https://www.offiziellecharts.de/

OTR’s jump :deadbanana4:

Edited by B-Luke

cries in global

g1G8NJO.gif

How is OTR so high :rip: 

Thankfully,King Capital,will own the whole Top 10 next week :clap3: 

Omg lena snatched :eek:

After her bombing with every single I expected much worse, 5th top 2 album in a row :clap3:

Blackpink's first entry :clap3:

Shirin :clap3: 

I expected more ngl but the backlash really hurt her lol.. seems like she's pushing the rap audience to juju, at least on YouTube. :clap3:

Where is juju's Hardcore high? I can only see the top 5 :deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

Omg lena snatched :eek:

After her bombing with every single I expected much worse, 5th top 2 album in a row :clap3:

Blackpink's first entry :clap3:

Shirin :clap3: 

I expected more ngl but the backlash really hurt her lol.. seems like she's pushing the rap audience to juju, at least on YouTube. :clap3:

Where is juju's Hardcore high? I can only see the top 5 :deadbanana4:

You can look for it through the search function. It’s at #46 this week and peaked at #20 2 weeks ago.

Shirin was super extra for having Shindy remove the song from all services. Would’ve been an easy #1 for both :deadbanana4: at least they got some press

capital bra slayage is too much. hes gonna pass the beatles and i cant stand it

ummwhat.png

2 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

You can look for it through the search function. It’s at #46 this week and peaked at #20 2 weeks ago.

Shirin was super extra for having Shindy remove the song from all services. Would’ve been an easy #1 for both :deadbanana4: at least they got some press

Amazing hold :clap3:thank you

Pretty sure her new single is gonna bomb tho nnn

I didn't follow this, would you mind telling me? :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

Amazing hold :clap3:thank you

Pretty sure her new single is gonna bomb tho nnn

I didn't follow this, would you mind telling me? :deadbanana4:

Basically they worked together a few months ago and created Affalterbach. However, Shirin said their collab resulted in nothing fruitful and scrapped it. Some weeks ago Shindy decided to release the song without her approval and didn’t credit her involvement (vocals). So he had to take down the song and replace it :rip: Even Bild reported it: https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leute/shirin-david-das-steckt-hinter-dem-beef-mit-rapper-shindy-60863406.bild.html

28 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Basically they worked together a few months ago and created Affalterbach. However, Shirin said their collab resulted in nothing fruitful and scrapped it. Some weeks ago Shindy decided to release the song without her approval and didn’t credit her involvement (vocals). So he had to take down the song and replace it :rip: Even Bild reported it: https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leute/shirin-david-das-steckt-hinter-dem-beef-mit-rapper-shindy-60863406.bild.html

She should never associate with trash like him and the song is GARBAGE omg thank God she backed out.

Not him using other girls lipping to her vocals :deadbanana4:

Thanks you :fan:

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

WAIT,Juju is on Affalterbach ? :deadbanana2: 

I thought it was made unavailable in my country last week and I got so mad :rip: This bitch.

Isn't the song absolutely the same tho ? :rip: 

Edited by materialboy

8 minutes ago, materialboy said:

WAIT,Juju is on Affalterbach ? :deadbanana2: 

I thought it was made unavailable in my country last week and I got so mad :rip: This bitch.

Isn't the song absolutely the same tho ? :rip: 

No, Shirin David was on Affalterbach initially but she backed out :rip: they replaced her but it’s hardly noticeable, I don’t really hear it

#39 (+16) Ava Max - So Am I (*new peak*)

Second Top 40 hit :clap3:

Psycho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.