BTS sell 1.3M+ albums in 3.5 hours

hellocory

Congratulations, not surprising though. BTS is probably the most payola'd music group I've ever seen :skull: Exo is serving just as much without the payola.

2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

writing "payola" was your joke? gurl you need better material

ummwhat.png

OT: oh wow, i can't stand them but seeing the anti-kpoppers fume warms my heart so i'm not too mad

Was Lady Bird really joking though? I mean she didn't lie, she provided facts. I fail to see how that can be considered a joke.

Edited by Buddy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellocory

• Lady Bird

• Resquid

• TheSoneNavy

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that this is before the bulkbuying bc they havent had any fansigns yet...and no concert bundles either ugh legends

ummwhat.png

36 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I didn't say it was, I said I had seen on here that they were like $4? So pls.

It's around the same price. This particular album costs about 14 dollars USD if you bought it in Korea.

4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Was Lady Bird really joking though? I mean she didn't lie, she provided facts. I fail to see how that can be considered a joke.

idk lets ask @Lady Bird

ummwhat.png

39 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

It’s definitely not $4. I think you’re confused with how Korean digital retailers sold single downloads for extremely cheap, but they’ve raised prices since then. BTS’s album isn’t cheaper in Korea, maybe shipping costs aside.

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Congratulations, not surprising though. BTS is probably the most payola'd music group I've ever seen :skull: Exo is serving just as much without the payola.

I don’t understand. You think BTS are paying millions of people to buy their new album? How does payola come into play into album sales? A bunch of impressionable girls mass streaming a video to break some record isn’t payola. 

8 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Again KKK member, you can't payola pure physical album sales.

1 hour ago, AM98GJ said:

Albums in Korea doesn’t cost $4.

They're like $14-$30.

41 minutes ago, Buddy said:

:rip: As a stan of EXO, EXO doesn’t serve this much outside or inside Korea.

Lady Bird is a fraud.

28 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

:psyduck: the racism screams :deadbanana4:

Who’s being racist

ummwhat.png

6 minutes ago, Lady Bird said:

Who’s being racist

ummwhat.png

Let me reword "that user screaming racism :deadbanana4:" bc there ain't any :psyduck:

11 hours ago, PFRR said:

Probably the most overhyped artists this decade. I’m sorry but they literally have 0 talent :rip: I don’t see the appeal 

They can literally sing, dance, rap, write and produce :rip: sorry if you don't like their music though

-

I really don't understand the "payola" comments lol. Their fans spamming BTS everywhere is not payola :rip:

BTS just has a much bigger and way better oraginised fandom plus GP interest. Why is it so hard for some of y'all to accept that fact. :rip:

7 hours ago, Hongbin said:

And? You've only speant half a year doing research on K-pop when I've been following the industry for 9 years. :clown:

AKB is the group that does what you said :clown:

Just admit you're racist against koreans and go:clown:

You sound insane :ahh:

we love a figure that came from each fan purchasing 10 copies of the album

ummwhat.png

11 hours ago, Buddy said:

Exo serving just as much what? Their sales and digitals pale in comparison to BTS' in Korea. But Exo has terrible music it was only a matter of time their group declined.

You think fans buying albums is payola now? People get dumber on this forum when it comes to BTS :rip:

Eh good for them.

Wouldn’t be too bothered tho, they don’t seem the kind of musicians that would be relevant in 5 years.

On 4/12/2019 at 5:32 AM, PFRR said:

Probably the most overhyped artists this decade. I’m sorry but they literally have 0 talent :rip: I don’t see the appeal 

On 4/12/2019 at 5:33 AM, TheSoneNavy said:

Ok Iggy stan

ummwhat.png

:ahh: 

I mean...saying you don't get the hype is understandable because they're not that special...but saying they don't have talent

ummwhat.png

2 million tomorrow, the first and only album to reach 2M on Hanteo

30 minutes ago, MirrorcleMonster said:

2 million tomorrow, the first and only album to reach 2M on Hanteo

Probably 3 million on Gaon :jonny5:

On 4/13/2019 at 4:13 AM, Fisherman said:

Eh good for them.

Wouldn’t be too bothered tho, they don’t seem the kind of musicians that would be relevant in 5 years.

That's what people said 5 years ago. :rip:

They've been around for like 6 years and they just keep getting bigger. It's really impressive. I don't get the hype, but the new album isn't bad so good for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.