Camila written 49 songs/Picked album title

51 posts in this topic

FAN
Posted (edited)

As per her Instagram story, Camila has already written 49 songs for CC2 and she is still writing. 

Also shes picked the album title months ago and is super excited to reveal it. 

ilomilo

She can keep them

Daydream

Ok. She’s kinda over though and nobody is gonna check for her. But she can try, I guess...

Cain

Ugh I feel like everyone and their mom is gonna release in Q3, it's gonna be a mess.

FAN
1 minute ago, Cain said:

Ugh I feel like everyone and their mom is gonna release in Q3, it's gonna be a mess.

Who else do you think is releasing in Q3?

Camila could definitely have kicked off this era already she just takes forever “perfecting” everything.

Cain
Just now, FAN said:

Who else do you think is releasing in Q3?

Camila could definitely have kicked off this era already she just takes forever “perfecting” everything.

Well the people that supposedly are gonna release this year have little choice left since Q2 already started and we've heard nothing about them yet.

And those people would be Rih, Gaga, Taylor, Dua, Madonna, Bey is also coming with the Lion King and maybe even Adele.

FAN
Just now, Cain said:

Well the people that supposedly are gonna release this year have little choice left since Q2 already started and we've heard nothing about them yet.

And those people would be Rih, Gaga, Taylor, Dua, Madonna, Bey is also coming with the Lion King and maybe even Adele.

I really don’t think Rihanna or Gaga are coming this early and Madonna will basically come and go if her last few albums are anything to go off. Taylor, Bey, Adele all wild cards you just never know. 

Hopefully Camila and Dua both serve with their second albums and cement their places as MPGs. Both have took a tumble with last couple singles so it’ll be interesting to see how everything plays out. 

Cain
Just now, FAN said:

I really don’t think Rihanna or Gaga are coming this early and Madonna will basically come and go if her last few albums are anything to go off. Taylor, Bey, Adele all wild cards you just never know. 

Hopefully Camila and Dua both serve with their second albums and cement their places as MPGs. Both have took a tumble with last couple singles so it’ll be interesting to see how everything plays out. 

Yeah I'm esp curious to see how Camila and Dua turn out, since they're both on the brink of something and this is basically gonna be their make or break era.

Dolce Vita

Fall release I suspect. Singles in summer. 

ilomilo

Did you just misspell your fave's name btw? :deadbanana4:

FAN
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

Fall release I suspect. Singles in summer. 

Tbh I feel like the lead will come in the summer and the album in January 2020. Maybe I’m pessimistic but I feel like the lead is going to struggle and they’ll drag it out.

FAN
1 minute ago, ilomilo said:

Yeah I just realized :rip:

Dolce Vita
Just now, FAN said:

Tbh I feel like the lead will come in the summer and the album in January 2020. Maybe I’m pessimistic but I feel like the lead is going to struggle and they’ll drag it out.

That only happened last time around because Havana was smashing and carried hype for the album. She won’t have that this time so if her team is smart they will release the singles and album in the same year.

Waiting until next year isn’t a smart move for someone so early in their career. 

Istan4R

Please pick the best ones to be on the album. I want a summer smash :duca:

rihannabiggestfan
5 minutes ago, ilomilo said:

Me the first time I took zero period :deadbanana4:

Daddy

Leave us alone woman! :biblio:

Caesar
14 minutes ago, FAN said:

Taylor is for sure releasing Q3 if her past eras are any indiction. Gaga is probably late Q3/early Q4. Adele is probably Q4. Rihanna late Q4?

Ariana is gonna be back for Q1 since she's doing yearly releases/ is over with taking breaks & already started the album

It's gonna take more than two albums to cements their places. Dua is just bigger in Europe and Camila couldn't really get a hit after Havana. 

Caesar
6 minutes ago, FAN said:

Epic isn't going to release the album without a hit or else she's going to get the Meghan Trainor treatment  :deadbanana2:

Revenge
2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Epic isn't going to release the album without a hit or else she's going to get the Meghan Trainor treatment  :deadbanana2:

Legit this :deadbanana4:

she needs to hope she has a semi decent second era like Meghan did in order to get an album, anything less and she will be dropped faster than you can say “Havana oh na na”

Exzime.

Damn not 49 songs :deadbanana4: Get that royalties queen!

The Destiny Hope

PICK THE SMASHERS, BABY

britkneepopboi

is gonna scrap half of them and release a 11 track album like she did with C1? 

J-esper

I hope they will try to go for the obvious hits this era for atleast the first 3 singles, her debut had more hit potential left, but the weird amount of choices after Never Be The Same were questionable and prevented the album to reach it's full potential 

istersay
1 hour ago, FAN said:

As per her Instagram story, Camila has already written 49 songs for CC2 and she is still writing. 

Also shes picked the album title months ago and is super excited to reveal it. 

I can't wait!!

SGay29o.gif