Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

119 posts in this topic

Do you have any houseplants or general plants? 

If so, what kind? I’ve been meaning to get more but some of them are so temperamental 

Omg literally just came in from watering my plants/flowers.

I have a few very pretty annuals I just bought for spring/summer, and a few planted perinnials that are starting to come back. And some cute succulents I keep on the window seal.

I love plants. Green legends :clap3:

Industry plants are the worst. We stan raw talent

26 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

Omg literally just came in from watering my plants/flowers.

I have a few very pretty annuals I just bought for spring/summer, and a few planted perinnials that are starting to come back. And some cute succulents I keep on the window seal.

Omg what do you have? I kinda want to post all my babies so far but I think I would be looked at as a freak :heart2:

26 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

I love plants. Green legends :clap3:

Do you have any? 

36 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

Industry plants are the worst. We stan raw talent

The kind of plants we are talking about are indeed raw, organic talent!

:gaycat3:

I've been collecting philodendrons and anthuriums for a little while now! Some of my most recent purchases are anthurium vittarifolium, anthurium jenmanii variegata, philodendron crassinervum and philodendron elegans :alexz3:

Plants are the best! I just bought a sempervivum yesterday! :heart2:

Sempervivum_Hey_Hey_grande.jpg?v=1523277

7 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Do you have any? 

Yes, flowers and decorative garden plants that I don't know what they're called. My fave are gardenia bushes

15 hours ago, Funhouse said:

I've been collecting philodendrons and anthuriums for a little while now! Some of my most recent purchases are anthurium vittarifolium, anthurium jenmanii variegata, philodendron crassinervum and philodendron elegans :alexz3:

Do you have a monstera? Or are you thinking of getting one?

15 hours ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Plants are the best! I just bought a sempervivum yesterday! :heart2:

Sempervivum_Hey_Hey_grande.jpg?v=1523277

Is that your new baby? If so, it’s gorgeous :heart2:

I’d like more succulents but I would want something like the prickly pear cactus 

8 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

Yes, flowers and decorative garden plants that I don't know what they're called. My fave are gardenia bushes

Share pls 💖💖

8 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Do you have a monstera? Or are you thinking of getting one?

I do! I have a regular (but tiny) deliciosa, a small variegated monstera and an adansonii. I would love to get a massive monstera once I move to a bigger place.

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

I do! I have a regular (but tiny) deliciosa, a small variegated monstera and an adansonii. I would love to get a massive monstera once I move to a bigger place.

Where did you get the variegated one?? I’ve been looking forever. I’ll have to upload some photos of my plants along with some rehab babies. 

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

Where did you get the variegated one?? I’ve been looking forever. I’ll have to upload some photos of my plants along with some rehab babies. 

I got it as a birthday gift about a year and a half ago, but I believe my friend got it at https://www.replant.nl/?Lng=en. They don't have any in stock right now though. I've also seen people sell cuttings on eBay.

Mine is in a pretty sad state unfortunately, I had a massive thrips infestation that I'm just now getting over.

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

I got it as a birthday gift about a year and a half ago, but I believe my friend got it at https://www.replant.nl/?Lng=en. They don't have any in stock right now though. I've also seen people sell cuttings on eBay.

Mine is in a pretty sad state unfortunately, I had a massive thrips infestation that I'm just now getting over.

I’m sorry to hear. I honestly didn’t know you could get cuttings online. I’ll have to check it out. 

My fiddle leaf fig is recovering after overwatering at the nursery. It’s looking so rough. I feel terrible. 

I love Piranha Plant it’s my main, she’s so much fun to use :heart2:

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I love Piranha Plant it’s my main, she’s so much fun to use :heart2:

This is about actual green legends :heart2:

12 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

This is about actual green legends :heart2:

That's why I shared my experience with a legend :heart2:

5 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Is that your new baby? If so, it’s gorgeous :heart2:

I’d like more succulents but I would want something like the prickly pear cactus

No mine is still small. Can't wait till it gets bigger and looks like that :smitten: 

41 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

No mine is still small. Can't wait till it gets bigger and looks like that :smitten: 

Do you plan on repotting it or just keeping it in its nursery pot? 

I've been thinking of starting a terrarium for awhile but I can't find the right kind of casing that I want and it SUCKS. :grump:

11 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Do you plan on repotting it or just keeping it in its nursery pot? 

I already replanted it. Plenty of room for it to grow now :alexz:

1 minute ago, Wonderlust said:

I've been thinking of starting a terrarium for awhile but I can't find the right kind of casing that I want and it SUCKS. :grump:

Are you American? If so - have you tried Michael's? They have a huge glass section.

Just now, Cantaloupe. said:

Are you American? If so - have you tried Michael's? They have a huge glass section.

No :weeps: i'm kiwi, I'm looking for something along the lines of this;

media.nl?id=20530007&c=3572911&h=3d777921964d0f68b064&resizeid=13&resizeh=1200&resizew=1200

but I can't find any store here that sells terrariums like this 

I'm a plant lover and would love to start having house plants but idk where to start nnn