Taki Taki sold 13M WW + 5 Diamond Certifications

Me & My Hits

8 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Of course she does but she sadly peaked

:skull:

sure hater.

She's getting some big ww hits,like Wolves and Back to You which are bigger than some of her older hits.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopFan1996

• Sad Serenade

• Me & My Hits

• lauren198

13 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

It was a non event here in the US, but it was everywhere in other countries. 

2x plat in the US sounds ridiculous jsksksk

Well it kinda proves how I said that just because a song isn’t a smash in the US doesnt mean it flopped, same could be said for Echame La Cupa with Demi x Fonsi, flopped in the US but sold 9M WW, aswell as other Latin Songs.

17 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

:skull:

sure hater.

She's getting some big ww hits,like Wolves and Back to You which are bigger than some of her older hits.

Not hating or anything, I'm being honest and since the revival era she didn't have any chart success as a SOLO act. Also, Thanks to Marshmello for Wolves. And Back To You isn't really huge tbh, it's okay at most.

6 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Not hating or anything, I'm being honest and since the revival era she didn't have any chart success as a SOLO act. Also, Thanks to Marshmello for Wolves. And Back To You isn't really huge tbh, it's okay at most.

Seriously? again this 'thanks to kygo etc"? Wolves is Marshmello's first top 20 and he had only one hit before Wolves,and It Ain't Me was the first and only Kygo's Top 10. :ace:  

I've never said BTY is huge,it's a WW solo hit. 

Edited by Sad Serenade

On 4/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, Sad Serenade said:

Seriously? again this 'thanks to kygo etc"? Wolves is Marshmello's first top 20 and he had only one hit before Wolves,and It Ain't Me was the first and only Kygo's Top 10. :ace:  

I've never said BTY is huge,it's a WW solo hit. 

Maybe in the US but definitely not WW. I knew Marshmello's songs way before Selena's.. He's very popular here in Europe. Plus, it was Khalid the one introducing him to the US. And I agree that Selena made him gain more audience but then he started being more relevant than her. I mean, "Friends" and "Happier" are all way bigger than "Wolves".  And even "Silence" which was released before "Wolves" is bigger in terms of longevity. Kygo also had a global streaming success way before "It Ain't Me" with " Firestone" and "Stole the show" so your point is still not valid. Don't get me wrong, she is successful but she isn't as successful as y'all are saying and her impact isn't that huge. 

1 hour ago, PopFan1996 said:

Maybe in the US but definitely not WW. I knew Marshmello's songs way before Selena's.. He's very popular here in Europe. Plus, it was Khalid the one introducing him to the US. And I agree that Selena made him gain more audience but then he started being more relevant than her. I mean, "Friends" and "Happier" are all way bigger than "Wolves".  And even "Silence" which was released before "Wolves" is bigger in terms of longevity. Kygo also had a global streaming success way before "It Ain't Me" with " Firestone" and "Stole the show" so your point is still not valid. Don't get me wrong, she is successful but she isn't as successful as y'all are saying and her impact isn't that huge. 

Happier and Friends were released after Wolves (and both pushed so much more on radio). IAM is bigger than Fireston,which is actually big but in Europe only. You're acting like Selena has no big hits before these collaborations and only Kygo and Marhmello have,which is totally wrong. 

You're misunderstanding my point: Selena,Kygo ,Marshmello etc has THE SAME impact on their singles and Selena is huge too.

Edited by Sad Serenade

2 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

Happier and Friends were released after Wolves (and both pushed so much more on radio). IAM is bigger than Fireston,which is actually big but in Europe only. You're acting like Selena has no big hits before these collaborations and only Kygo and Marhmello have,which is totally wrong. 

You're misunderstanding my point: Selena,Kygo ,Marshmello etc has THE SAME impact on their singles and Selena is huge too.

She is a big act obviously but I am talking about those Selenators who always claim like all those songs are big just because of her when it's not the case. 

Where is that IMI for India coming from?

3 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

She is a big act obviously but I am talking about those Selenators who always claim like all those songs are big just because of her when it's not the case. 

Don't be fooled: they're saying it to "troll" Selena's haters who say she has 0 impact on these songs.

5 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

Where is that IMI for India coming from?

On 4/9/2019 at 9:39 PM, TheSoneNavy said:

:toofunny3:yall cant read... DJ Snake posted the plaque on his ig while in India: https://isdb.pw/djsnake/2013205369284157984  (this is a site which keept track of celebrities ig' stories btw)

Edited by lauren198

3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Don't be fooled: they're saying it to "troll" Selena's haters who say she has 0 impact on these songs.

Before wolves Marshmello wasn’t even a thing. He doesn’t even have a top 20 hit. Wolves was bigger than Silence. 

Do people actually listen to It Ain’t Me because of Kygo :rip: Does kygo even have a top 50 hit before iam? Didn’t his last album sold 37 copies? If it was Kygo’s impact why is he struggling to get another hit after IAM. He tried it with (Stranger Things, Remind Me To Forget, First Time, Stargazing) but sadly they flopped. 

30 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Before wolves Marshmello wasn’t even a thing. He doesn’t even have a top 20 hit. Wolves was bigger than Silence. 

Do people actually listen to It Ain’t Me because of Kygo :rip: Does kygo even have a top 50 hit before iam? Didn’t his last album sold 37 copies? If it was Kygo’s impact why is he struggling to get another hit after IAM. He tried it with (Stranger Things, Remind Me To Forget, First Time, Stargazing) but sadly they flopped. 

Marshmello and Kygo weren't as popular in the US but they were extremely popular WW. Being from Europe, I knew Marshmello's songs way before any Selena song. "Alone" alone outsold all Selena's discography. Yes she has an impact but not as huge as y'all make it see to be.

57 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Marshmello and Kygo weren't as popular in the US but they were extremely popular WW. Being from Europe, I knew Marshmello's songs way before any Selena song. "Alone" alone outsold all Selena's discography. Yes she has an impact but not as huge as y'all make it see to be.

Are you living in an alternative universe? 

Alone Certifications

Canada Platinum

Italy Gold

United States Platinum 

On 4/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Streaming makes numbers so unrealistic :rip: The song felt like a flop/non event irl. 

Congrats though

I literally hear it so much on the radio lol even to this day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.