Out of the Woods 50M Spotify streams

Taylor fanboy

The critically acclaimed sixth single of the biggest pop album and era of the decade. :clap3:

Once held the biggest gap between the top spot in history on iTunes! :clap3:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Her best song did that :clap3:

32 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The critically acclaimed sixth single of the biggest pop album and era of the decade. :clap3:

Once held the biggest gap between the top spot in history on iTunes! :clap3:

What?

We love 1989 but it's not the biggest pop album of the decade :rip:

Not even close.

We had 21, 25 and the Ed Sheeran albums.

29 minutes ago, Cain said:

That’s kinda low but wasn’t the album released on Spotify years later?

Yeah, it was released after 3 years (2017 vs. the album release in 2014), and that's without sufficient playlisting promo. So it's not really low at all since the album had run its course by a long shot at the time.

Though I get what you mean. Would probably have 200M+ if it was originally released in 2014 and who knows how much SIO/BS would have since they have nearly 200/300M :rip: she was so dumb for withholding the singles lol

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yeah, it was released after 3 years (2017 vs. the album release in 2014), and that's without sufficient playlisting promo. So it's not really low at all since the album had run its course by a long shot at the time.

Though I get what you mean. Would probably have 200M+ if it was originally released in 2014 and who knows how much SIO/BS would have since they have nearly 200/300M :rip: she was so dumb for withholding the singles lol

Well 2014 was still mostly in the digital era so I get why she witheld from streaming, she probably knew it would be her last album where she could really do that. 

Best music video by a pop girl in the last decade

8 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

the biggest pop album and era of the decade. :clap3:

not even top 3 :dies: 

3qzEJxA.png

also this is totally not thread worthy, as we have 6th singles with way more streams

123m

126m

not to mention that TOTGA was released before the streaming era :michael:

On 4/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, Bogdanghe said:

They should change the thumbnail, it's not even clickbait.

I have still yet to watch the video :skull:  But I love this song so much. Listened to it the other day actually.

On 4/8/2019 at 2:40 PM, Bogdanghe said:

I wouldn't go THAT far but it's an amazing music video indeed :clap3: Very underrated and deserves more recognition! 

On 4/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, SeanET said:

not even top 3 :dies: 

3qzEJxA.png

1989 is at 22M, as confirmed by HDD. Not to mention it's currently having 5 times better recurrent stats than Teenage Dream.

As much as you'd like your fave to be ahead (because we all know you hate Taylor since she scarred your fave's career), she's not. 

1989 = bigger sales, bigger SPS, bigger tour, bigger STAR!

Photos-from-LADY-GAGA-x-TERRY-RICHARDSON

Edited by YaDirtyGoddess

20 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

1989 is at 22M, as confirmed by HDD. Not to mention it's currently having 5 times better recurrent stats than Teenage Dream.

As much as you'd like your fave to be ahead (because we all know you hate Taylor since she scarred your fave's career), she's not. 

Clock her. 

OT: My favorite song from Taylor Swift, I remember being madly obsessed with the chorus of this song. A perfect pop masterpiece. :clap3:

36 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

Not to mention it's currently having 5 times better recurrent stats than Teenage Dream

wasn't 1989 released at the peak of the streaming era? :ahh: 

gurl you can't even drag :bibliahh: 

OT: congrats on those 50m streams!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.