Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Carrie Underwood - "Southbound"

655 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

She's coming.

She's over, they said

 

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

She's coming.

She's over, they said

 

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

A female country artist over 35 getting a new smash hit. Whew, a Legend :alexz2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country Aiplay:

#14 (=) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": 0 spins / -.059 AIs / 22.917

 

Kenny Chesney got a radio deal for his new single and he got played every hours yesterday, so this update is not a big deal. Everybody had a bad update, should be back to normal tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 8:05 AM, Tylerbv said:

5,427,750 (+117,980)

5,549,231 (+121,481)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall Airplay:

#67 (+3) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": 27.290 (+0.080)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish just once they would put a single of hers on TTH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Overall Airplay:

#67 (+3) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": 27.290 (+0.080)

Top 70 radio smash hit :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country Airplay:

#14 (=) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": +31 Spins / +.290 AIs / 23.207

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Country Airplay:

#14 (=) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": +31 Spins / +.290 AIs / 23.207

yey!

 

23 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

5,549,231 (+121,481)

5,665,754 (+116,523)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall Airplay:

#68 (-1) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": 27.660 (+0.370)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 12:10 PM, Phoenixstar said:

She's coming.

She's over, they said

 

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Literally no one said that :rip:

 

Country Queen slaying as she should :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen :weeps: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youtube video is steady again. 168k views yesterday. Biggest in over a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Overall Airplay:

#68 (-1) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": 27.660 (+0.370)

Still Top 70 hit as we are speaking :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10M+ streaming for Southbound
(5.5M+ from Spotify and 4.7M+ from YouTube)

She is coming, ma'am!

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, One Nation said:

Literally no one said that :rip:

 

Country Queen slaying as she should :clap3:

 

Right? I love defending my favs but against things that weren’t said? :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

10M+ streaming for Southbound
(5.5M+ from Spotify and 4.7M+ from YouTube)

She is coming, ma'am!

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

I don't really know much about streaming but it sounds good right. If Love Wins is like over 200 000 copies away from a Gold certication, "Southbound" can definitely go platinum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I SWEAR if she somehow doesn't debut this week.

Should have about 26-28M on radio, I'd guess about 1.5M streams from YT/Spotify (which isn't great, but whatever), and about 5k in sales (lol @ this being good in this day and age).

Idk the formula, but that's quite a rise over last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7/7 4,847,592 (+105,655)

8/7 4,949,802 (+102,210)

9/7 5,066,610 (+116,808)

10/7 5,188,200 (+121,590)

11/7 5,309,770 (+121,570)

12/7 5,427,750 (+117,980)

13/7 5,549,231 (+121,481)

14/7 5,665,754 (+116,523)

15/7 5,772,759 (+107,005)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I SWEAR if she somehow doesn't debut this week.

Should have about 26-28M on radio, I'd guess about 1.5M streams from YT/Spotify (which isn't great, but whatever), and about 5k in sales (lol @ this being good in this day and age).

Idk the formula, but that's quite a rise over last week.

Radio - 29-30 points

Streams - 9

Sales - prolly low say 10

Total - 48-49

 

#100 needs like 50+ points. Watch it miss it kiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Radio - 29-30 points

Streams - 9

Sales - prolly low say 10

Total - 48-49

 

#100 needs like 50+ points. Watch it miss it kiii

Watch it being #1 on Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country Airplay:

#14 (=) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": +20 Spins / +.309 AIs / 23.516 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Watch it being #1 on Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 :deadbanana2:

That's what I'm saying ma'am.

Hopefully it'll debut in bbh100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

Radio - 29-30 points

Streams - 9

Sales - prolly low say 10

Total - 48-49

 

#100 needs like 50+ points. Watch it miss it kiii

bye LMAO I HATE THIS

—-

Youtube views cut down to 80k for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Country Airplay:

#14 (=) - Carrie Underwood - "Southbound": +20 Spins / +.309 AIs / 23.516 

A flop. I’m done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites