RuPaul’s Drag Race UK S2 | Stream “Outside In”

Alan would’ve been my preferred main judge just so I can see him on tv as much as possible but I’m okay with Ru doing it but his walk-through in the work room is quite superficial and a waste of airtime  tbh. 

I wonder if we’ll get any Irish queens. I know like 1 or 2 by name 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hétérosexuelle

• dperkins

• jpow

• HotFriedChicken

I'm so excited, I need a release date already :jonny: 

Has filming started then/the casting is done? 

9 hours ago, BKTweets12 said:

I hope Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage guest judges.

The first drag queen I ever saw. 

He shaded the show so I doubt it :(

perched for this, I’m hopeful it’s going to be the opposite of the US series which is almost try to be as fishy and feminine as possible, UK drag is almost making sure the audience are constantly reminded you’re a man in a wig 

I remember reading ages ago that Jodie Harsh was going to host this and Jonathan Ross was to be a judge :rip:

• 3 weeks later...

Geri Halliwell / Ginger Spice confirmed as a guest judge :jonny5:

Meaning that only Mel C & Victoria haven't been judges yet. Emma & Mel B were already judges on the regular version.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 8:52 AM, Hector said:

Geri Halliwell / Ginger Spice confirmed as a guest judge :jonny5:

Meaning that only Mel C & Victoria haven't been judges yet. Emma & Mel B were already judges on the regular version.

Hopefully Ride It can be the lipsync song :jonny:

• 2 weeks later...
ArianadelRey
2 minutes ago, Hector said:

The photoshop:clown:

Serendipity
6 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I wonder when they’re gonna reveal the cast?

I'm on it, catch my Nigella snatch game 

Vt7yiz8.gif

Losing my ground

I would prefer a UK host but OK, werk!

On 4/4/2019 at 4:49 PM, alfonso12 said:

Excited, I hope it slays :duca:

The Drag Race Thailand host is bland and boring af :rip: I wouldn't mind a local host but if it's going to be that bland I would rather have Ru.

That's why they put Pangina to co-host. Art is the polite one (although she's kind of ruthless with her critics, like Ru), while Pan is the passionate soul of the show.

3 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

I would prefer a UK host but OK, werk!

That's why they put Pangina to co-host. Art is the polite one (although she's kind of ruthless with her critics, like Ru), while Pan is the passionate soul of the show.

I really need to go watch DR Thailand huh?

HotFriedChicken
48 minutes ago, Hector said:

What a ****ing mess. UK queens aren't look queens like the Americans so why the hell is there even a runway portion

58 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What a ****ing mess. UK queens aren't look queens like the Americans so why the hell is there even a runway portion

Because that’s the format of the show, Mary. :clown: there’s talent everywhere ... have no clue what your on :laugh: I’ve seen some pretty ugly  stuff on the u.s runway still on season 11  

HotFriedChicken
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Because that’s the format of the show, Mary. :clown: there’s talent everywhere ... have no clue what your on :laugh: I’ve seen some pretty ugly  stuff on the u.s runway still on season 11  

I'm not talking about them looking ugly or not. In the UK there's less focus on wearing beautiful expensive designer gowns so giving them money to do so only means that they won't be bringing their authentic selves to the runway

4 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm not talking about them looking ugly or not. In the UK there's less focus on wearing beautiful expensive designer gowns so giving them money to do so only means that they won't be bringing their authentic selves to the runway

:psyduck::psyduck: u said uk aren’t look queens , and shouldn’t have a runway :psyduck: now your saying the won’t be authentic cause of expensive designer dresses :psyduck: :deadbanana4: wtf are u talking about . :skull: They’re giving them a budget . It ain’t cheap being a drag queen , even if they make their own outfits fabric ain’t free