Thread Title Etiquette Read more... ×
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

P!nk f/ Cash Cash - "Can We Pretend"

329 posts in this topic

Waiting for Happy's release. It's the only way to save this era.:psyduck:

1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

Waiting for Happy's release. It's the only way to save this era.:psyduck:

tbh I don't think this era needs saving and I don't think it's in the records company or P!nk's interest to do more with it. It did absolutely amazingly from the get go, Walk Me Home was a good hit. She was in a middle of her tour for the previous record when this was released, she gave fans no time to relax and get thirsty for new material. Even the release of 90 days as a video, tbh I think that's what P!nk wanted as a single, yet the label released Can We Pretend and created animated video for it. I think they should release Hey Why... because that's something different she hasn't done before, something that would work over the summer on the radio.

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

tbh I don't think this era needs saving and I don't think it's in the records company or P!nk's interest to do more with it. It did absolutely amazingly from the get go, Walk Me Home was a good hit. She was in a middle of her tour for the previous record when this was released, she gave fans no time to relax and get thirsty for new material. Even the release of 90 days as a video, tbh I think that's what P!nk wanted as a single, yet the label released Can We Pretend and created animated video for it. I think they should release Hey Why... because that's something different she hasn't done before, something that would work over the summer on the radio.

You’re right to be honest. We don’t give this album enough credit considering it was released with only a moderate/underperforming single, during a tour and with very minimal promotion. Yet it STILL went #1. 

I do see it as more of a gift to the fans than anything.

Calling everyone who hasn‘t gotten the time yet to vote in Round 3. Save 2, Off 2.