Billboard: Billie 170 million streams first week

Hector

27 minutes ago, channel orange said:

why are you dragging her though? the people who are mentioning Ariana in the chart threads are not even fans so i really don’t get your point

How am I supposed to know who are her fans and who arent? Common sense, anyone would assume that who supports the girl and trashes other female artists is her fan. 

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Well then the Billions should not have compared Billie to Ariana IN THE FIRST PLACE, so they totally deserve the lashings if Billie couldnt live up to their bragging and comparisons. 

Maybe you should stop being ridiculous? :rip:

The numbers are amazing, the girl never had a top 10 hit, didn’t have promo/radio support and some people are still trying to bring her numbers down :skull: 

10 minutes ago, Squall said:

Maybe you should stop being ridiculous? :rip:

The numbers are amazing, the girl never had a top 10 hit, didn’t have promo/radio support and some people are still trying to bring her numbers down :skull: 

Where did I say her numbers arent amazing? I was talking about the peoppe who said she is threatening Ariana. 

4 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

Imagine feeling so threatened that you compare the debut of a 17 year old to the peak of your well-established fave in her 5th album :rip:

This :rip:

OT: Incredible numbers for Billie :clap3:

Great numbers:clap3: 
That annoying Ariana stan :rip:
She already beat Sweeteners numbers without a big hit, radio support and making less mainstream music AND its just her DEBUT album
Shes coming for TUNs numbers with her next album :clap3:

24 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Where did I say her numbers arent amazing? I was talking about the peoppe who said she is threatening Ariana. 

Why would you care about stupid people in the first place and include yourself in such a stupid fight no one cares about? 

5 hours ago, BPD said:

You say this as if her number are terrible!?

Cardi literally had a #1 hit and plenty and i mean PLENTY of press because of the Nicki thing. Ariana has a huge fanbase and radio support. Billie doesn’t have either

nicki has so much press but what happen to Queen? :ahh:

OT: Billie’s number is good 

She is doing incredible numbers with no hits or radio support. Anyone who doesn't like her is over 22 years old.

duybeeGAshantiGA

4 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

i love reading billie threads because the reactions range from 'never heard of her' to 'see i told you she wouldn't break the streaming record' :rip:

This :lmao:

5 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Where are some of your faves in their fifth era, :toofunny3:

My fave did 1M+ debut in her fifth era :foxaylove3:

Edited by Coklek92

The posts in this thread are ridiculous.

Some of y'all need to live your lives, because the strange need to tear pop stars down is too much, like just enjoy the music you like, and move on :rip:  I mean the majority of you will never even see a slight fraction of the success these girls see.  

2 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

That annoying Ariana stan :rip:

we don't claim him

OT: amazing :clap3:

Her numbers are impressive tbh. She managed to get a following before her debut era which has led to this huge numbers, she's harmless, a bit to try-hard but harmless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.