7 rings fastest song to hit 500M Spotify streams (Female)

Jude

27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

wait this means Shallow is one of the fastest too?

Isn’t Shallow just above 500m? 7 rings was released months before Shallow sis Shallow has been out for half a year.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

No, not really.I'm happy for Ariana though :clap3:

Then why did you ask the question? :rip:

29 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Ok but we need to stop with this female records.Are those really records if someone else, male or female , already did it?

:doc:

OT: Congrats to the biggest female of 2019 :clap3:

2 minutes ago, One Nation said:

Then why did you ask the question? :rip:

:doc:

OT: Congrats to the biggest female of 2019 :clap3:

It was a rethorical question to explain my point.You can get that with just common sense, what a pity you and the other user don't make use of that :rip:

23 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

I dont care in how many books this is used.Something that can be easily made by a man or woman under the same rules and it's done first by a man then he has the record, not the female who did it before other women.

Woo lord. You gonna tell us women shouldn’t be recognized for anything they do, then?

6 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Woo lord. You gonna tell us women shouldn’t be recognized for anything they do, then?

Yes because I´m a misogynist.I also stan Hitler and Thanos.I´m amazed you could get that with just one post, you are amazing.

7 Rings is so far the Song of the Year :alexz:

BTW that’s a flawless Top 4 :clap3:

1 hour ago, Cherry123 said:

Yes because I´m a misogynist.I also stan Hitler and Thanos.I´m amazed you could get that with just one post, you are amazing.

Save the passive aggression, you’re the one who said it doesn’t matter what a woman does if a man does it first. That’s what I got from your post because that’s what you posted, ass.

6 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Save the passive aggression, you’re the one who said it doesn’t matter what a woman does if a man does it first. That’s what I got from your post because that’s what you posted, ass.

Sarcasm is not passive aggresive, I was trying to bring humor to your lack of comprehention.As I said in a post you probably haven't read...I'm happy for Ariana, even though I don't like her latest album she's still one of my faves.That doesn't mean she broke a record, when she doesn't even need to.A song acheived 500M streams faster than 7 rings,period, that makes 7 rings the second fastest song which is still amazing.Stop being over-sensitive and learn to have a conversation.

I'm reporting you for calling me an ass too, it's out of place.

Edited by Cherry123

2 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Sarcasm is not passive aggresive, I was trying to bring humor to your lack of comprehention.As I said in a post you probably haven't read...I'm happy for Ariana, even though I don't like her latest album she's still one of my faves.That doesn't mean she broke a record, when she doesn't even need to.A song acheived 500M streams faster than 7 rings,period, that makes 7 rings the second fastest song which is still amazing.Stop being over-sensitive and learn to have a conversation.

I'm reporting you for calling me an ass too, it's out of place.

I’m being sensitive but you’re responding to every one correcting you and threatening to report? :soda: Sorry baby doll, you were being an ASS therefore I called you such. I don’t care about WP on ATRL, otherwise I would’ve sensored myself. I expected a crybaby. And will take them.

I don’t care how happy you are, what album you don’t like... what’s “period” is 7 Rings is the fastest to 500 million for a female song. That’s the point and a fact. You being a (your words) misogynist doesn’t change that. I was just a little shocked at the blunt ignorance is all. Love u tho :heart2: (that’s sarcasm btw).

2 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I’m being sensitive but you’re responding to every one correcting you and threatening to report? :soda: Sorry baby doll, you were being an ASS therefore I called you such. I don’t care about WP on ATRL, otherwise I would’ve sensored myself. I expected a crybaby. And will take them.

I don’t care how happy you are, what album you don’t like... what’s “period” is 7 Rings is the fastest to 500 million for a female song. That’s the point and a fact. You being a (your words) misogynist doesn’t change that. I was just a little shocked at the blunt ignorance is all. Love u tho :heart2: (that’s sarcasm btw).

Since when does quoting equals to being sensitive? Isn't that what we are here for on Atrl? You are the one over-analyzing everything hence why you are the one being sensitive and dramatic, saying something you disagree with doesn't make me an ass and only shows your level of ignorance and like I said before your lack of comprehention.

7 Rings acheiving that millestone is extrordinary? Fact, a record? No.That's just what my post was about, not about you reachs and obsession with cancel culture.I hope to never see your posts again (Guess what? Not being sarcastic :heart2:).See ya:cm:

shame it translates to mediocre and basic album sales :(

22 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Yet thank u, next is still in the top 2 6 weeks into its release :rip: SUFFER.

I hated this song first listen, but on 2nd listen it was a certified bop. Took me a good 2 weeks to learn the lyrics though :rip: 

16 minutes ago, WestCoast said:

the album will be lucky to outsell Femme Fatale WW 

2 hours ago, WestCoast said:

the thing is a known ariana hater on various sites, ignore it

half of those are mine

BrzzKyz.gif

7 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Does this mean 7 rings is bigger than thank u, next?

yes. we knew this already, but yes 7R is bigger

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

half of those are mine

BrzzKyz.gif

stan :clap3:

41 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

yes. we knew this already, but yes 7R is bigger

Ugh too bad #TeamThankUNext

6 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

7 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Embarrassing seething. :doc:

11 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

What kind of answer is this? :rip: 

That's great :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.