Billie occupies top 5 on US Spotify

levi_valvi

3 hours ago, wxvii said:

Whew chile. Stay on topic next time!

I am, just comparing these stats to the last major female album release, as if ATRL and especially the Grandies do not do that :ahh:

6 hours ago, zeddga said:

Would be interesting if this, as a debut album with 0 promo and no hit singles/radio support did as many numbers as the overexposed/gimmicky/payola Ariana Grande album.  

Wishful thinking.   

ilomilo deserved to be top 5 :biblio:

11 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Diđnt all tracks from TU, N occupy all of the top spots on Spotify? 

Who cares 

15 hours ago, zeddga said:

Would be interesting if this, as a debut album with 0 promo and no hit singles/radio support did as many numbers as the overexposed/gimmicky/payola Ariana Grande album.  

:gaycat3:the fact shes outselling 4/5 of Arianas debuts in both pure and sps, with her debut and 0 radio support is quite telling.

talent always wins :clap3:

Xanny is trash, replace it with My Strange Addiction and that would be a great top 5 

What are the sales tho? Who’s actually paying  to listen to this heifer?

5 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

What are the sales tho? Who’s actually paying  to listen to this heifer?

145-155k is the prediction currently

Omg I've just realized how bitchy everybody is here in atrl xD. But it is funny watching the fights. 

OT: her music is weird for me, but is the representation of the nowadays teenager's music 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.