July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

621 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

original

A new teaser was released this week for HBO’s new teen drama starring Zendaya & Storm Reid. It’s the US adaptation of the Israeli mini series of the same name.

It’s produced by A24, Drake and Future The Prince and all the episodes written by Sam Levinson (Assassination Nation).

The serie premieres june 16th

edit: Full trailer

teaser n°1

The teaser is serving me Skins/Degrassi teas 

teaser n°2

Looks decent. I feel like Zendaya has a lot to prove with this role :duca:

btw it's by Sam Levinson, he directed Assassination Nation

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. 

Looks better and better 

Seems sjw’d

I'm here for this. Go Zendaya!

Loreen - Euphoria

52 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Sam really was like "**** it, i'm doing Assassination Nation: TV Edition". :skull:

Looks boring and try-hard  

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Sam really was like "**** it, i'm doing Assassination Nation: TV Edition". :skull:

Welp i might watch the movie then, i thought AN was just a bunch of hot girls going rogue or something

anyway, like I posted previously it’s like a mix of Skins and Degrassi to me but really well filmed. I’ll definitely watch, must be cute for the summer 

47 minutes ago, Hilly said:

Welp i might watch the movie then, i thought AN was just a bunch of hot girls going rogue or something

anyway, like I posted previously it’s like a mix of Skins and Degrassi to me but really well filmed. I’ll definitely watch, must be cute for the summer 

i meant, stylistically. some shots in the trailer actually look like he just made a tv version of Assassination Nation with different actors :skull:

Looks like a bettered version of an edgy Netflix show

Skins (2007)

Posted (edited)

This will probably be divisive nonetheless i'm perched!

yup, it will start some twitter wars

“Euphoria” hasn’t heard a sad story it can’t make worse. There are scenes you’ll wish you never saw, let alone reflect on. Statutory rape takes place in the first episode. An enormous older man masturbates via webcam in front of a teenage girl. Actually, multiple men expose themselves (and more) sans invitation, but it’s hard to keep track of how many when there’s one unsettling scene so soon after the last one. A trigger warning before each episode wouldn’t be uncalled for.

Posted (edited)

the actress is racist, rude and very very disrespectful behind other peoples backs..especially females. 

But back to OT. This is gonna be 13 reasons why part 2. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

My friend was a roommate with one of the lead white actresses on this show. She told me that the actress is racist, rude and very very disrespectful behind other peoples backs..especially females. I want her to come out and expose her because this actress is so toxic but she cant...bc shes tryna become a actress too and doesnt want bad blood.

are you talking about Hunter? would be a mess especially since she is an activist.

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2019 at 2:29 PM, Mr.Fenty said:

are you talking about Hunter? would be a mess especially since she is an activist.

Idk who hunter is but i wont say the actresses name but i know karmas gonna get her

3 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Idk who hunter is but i wont say the actresses name but i know karmas gonna get her. Shes also in a movie coming out this year with huge stars.

Hunter Scafer is a lead white actresses in this show. idk who else your friend meant.

7 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Idk who hunter is but i wont say the actresses name but i know karmas gonna get her. Shes also in a movie coming out this year with huge stars.

omg spill iT sis 

So this show has over 100 penis shots. Like its really going there. Lots of real and fake ones. And also ive been told they cut a locker room carrie style scene because of too much penises in the scene.