Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

E3 2019 | See you next year!

514 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

That’s such a bad name in terms of marketing. “Buy your Project Scarlett now”. “Hey have you gotten your Project Scarlett yet?”

Ew :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a next-gen game? Nnn;;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

8k? I'll believe it when I see it :psyduck:

8k 10fps :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

8k? I'll believe it when I see it :psyduck:

compatible, no one's gonna have an 8k screen anyway + I think they said PS5 is 8k compatible as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

That’s such a bad name in terms of marketing. “Buy your Project Scarlett now”. “Hey have you gotten your Project Scarlett yet?”

Ew :rip: 

Girl that's the code name. Official name will be unveiled e3 2020 alongside full specs and such

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

8k? I'll believe it when I see it :psyduck:

A current $2500 gaming pc can barely run 4K 60fps. They’ll be lucky to scrape the surface of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Feetree said:

Girl that's the code name. Official name will be unveiled e3 2020 alongside full specs and such

Okay good. Clock my dumb ass :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, if Bethesda shares The Elder Scrolls VI, its over for everyone.

But so far, Microsoft kinda won, huh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Most games are filler indie games, lack of actual game footage, not enough explosive announcements

Last year Microsoft's E3 press conference>>>

And where the **** is my Fable 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Okay good. Clock my dumb ass :skull: 

:ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was cute. They kinda served with Borderlands and Halo, I personally don't care about those games tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only excited for Ori & Elder Rings, both of which I can't get my hands on anytime soon...

 

The 12 minutes game looked p.good.

 

No way in hell i''m buying that Horizon 4 lego dlc f**k that.

 

Cyberpunk looks okay too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Guess Elder Ring ain't coming anytime soon.. 

It honestly looked like too good of a cinematic for gameplay to be remotely ready imo. 

 

Overall boring game wise (EXCEPT Blair Witch, Elder Ring, and Halo Infinite), great games coming but it's clear MS is ready for next-Gen but I got the console announcement that was necessary. Overall Microsoft solidified that they are fully invested in the future of gaming! Mainly excited for Scarlett!

 

Bethesda better being ES! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides Keanu Reeves, that was pretty underwhelming.

 

Maybe Sony was right into backing out this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf is with all the cgi trailers. That was boring tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Strawberry Swing said:

Most games are filler indie games, lack of actual game footage, not enough explosive announcements

Last year Microsoft's E3 press conference>>>

And where the **** is my Fable 4

I agree here though, the lack of Fable 4 AND Perfect Dark SHOOK me. But I honestly don't feel MS is bringing games like those until next year because they made it clear today that Xbox One is no longer the focus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Have a feeling SE will won the E3 this year. FF7 Remake & The Avengers are enough for them to stomp on everybody else

Don't think Bethesda will give us more information about TES VI recently. Haven't them already said that TES VI is for the next-gen and they'll release Starfield before it? We don't even have any detailed information about Starfield not mention TES VI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the year Nintendo can win if the truly show something groundbreaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

It honestly looked like too good of a cinematic for gameplay to be remotely ready imo. 

 

Overall boring game wise (EXCEPT Blair Witch, Elder Ring, and Halo Infinite), great games coming but it's clear MS is ready for next-Gen but I got the console announcement that was necessary. Overall Microsoft solidified that they are fully invested in the future of gaming! Mainly excited for Scarlett!

 

Bethesda better being ES! 

Bethesda has confirmed ES won’t appear.

 

5 minutes ago, Strawberry Swing said:

Have a feeling SE will won the E3 this year. FF7 Remake & The Avengers are enough for them to stomp on everybody else

Don't think Bethesda will give us more information recently. Haven't them already said that TES VI is for the next-gen and they'll release Starfield before it? We don't even have any detailed information about Starfield not even mention TES VI

Nintendo might still take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Ribs said:

I mean, if Bethesda shares The Elder Scrolls VI, its over for everyone.

But so far, Microsoft kinda won, huh ?

The guy already confirmed ES6 or the Starfield game aren't showing this year. I guess it's going to be a REALLY long wait for either of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew Microsoft did not come to play :jonny2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, the main guy in Cyberpunk is super hot :smitten:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Square enix is winning this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imagine thinking the elder scrolls 6 is even in a playable form at this point

that game is coming 2024 at the earliest

:bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Microsoft came to play :clap3:

excited for Elden Ring and some of the presentations were great (I’m not a fan of Gears of War but WHEW the staging) [still haven’t seen Project Scarlett, Blair Witch, or Halo yet. Mostly caught the middle of it on lunch]

 

Perched for Bethesda. I’m excited to see if they say anything about Starfield or ES VI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites