Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

E3 2019 | See you next year!

514 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait for Xbox to show me what I never knew I needed tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot about this:bibliahh: There's like no hype at all nnnnn

Perched for Bayonetta (and Bioshock) :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ohno said:

I forgot about this:bibliahh: There's like no hype at all nnnnn

Perched for Bayonetta (and Bioshock) :fan:

That’s because last year was so horrible. They’re already stomping all over 2018.

 

OT: Everyone is speculating that the whole “Gamepass on Nintendo” rumor will be touched on today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ohno said:

I forgot about this:bibliahh: There's like no hype at all nnnnn

Perched for Bayonetta (and Bioshock) :fan:

Huh? There's like hype everywhere, are u a part of any gaming forums? Gaming Twitter? YT? Discord? I mean it's the only thing in gaming being talked about as of many months ago :psyduck:

 

E3 is Gamer Christmas. 

 

Ot: this year I need GP on Switch, Xbox Live in full on Switch, new Xbox console (and maybe new switch), a serious overaul of the Halo franchise, Mass Effect reboot, Panzer Dragoon reboot or Scalebound, Injustice, and I'm satisfied for this year for the most part! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

excited for the FFVII remake, not excited for a release date reveal that they will 100% not respect tho

 

and i'll probably buy a Switch soon, so excited to see what's coming for it too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Huh? There's like hype everywhere, are u a part of any gaming forums? Gaming Twitter? YT? Discord? I mean it's the only thing in gaming being talked about as of many months ago :psyduck:

 

 E3 is Gamer Christmas. 

 

Ot: this year I need GP on Switch, Xbox Live in full on Switch, new Xbox console (and maybe new switch), a serious overaul of the Halo franchise, Mass Effect reboot, Panzer Dragoon reboot or Scalebound, Injustice, and I'm satisfied for this year for the most part! 

There is always so many Youtubers posting E3 related stuff every year before the event but this year I barely see anything at all. Could be YT's messy algorithm. Haven't seen anything on Reddit either :psyduck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Microsoft is kicking off in 135 minutes :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ohno said:

There is always so many Youtubers posting E3 related stuff every year before the event but this year I barely see anything at all. Could be YT's messy algorithm. Haven't seen anything on Reddit either :psyduck:

I don't really use YT for it because they literally can't suggest videos correctly lol. I think the weirdness of E3 and uncertainty is making people wary though, plus Sony just didn't show up. :psyduck:

 

43 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Microsoft is kicking off in 135 minutes :duca:

My body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something happening with Nintendo and Microsoft...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

17 minutes, watch Live:

https://mixer.com/xbox

 

 

Nintendo x XBox :jonny5:

so, when is their big conference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SA*KURA said:

so, when is their big conference?

Right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Right now

just tuned, not digging this Fortinite'd Outer World thingie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SA*KURA said:

just tuned, not digging this Fortinite'd Outer World thingie

Yeah, me neither.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching MS NOW! Ori looks absolutely gorgeous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so far so bad :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the way this is a non-event when Sony is not there :skull: we always had like 15 replies in minutes on this thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SA*KURA said:

so far so bad :rip:

At least they there doe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Liafen said:

the way this is a non-event when Sony is not there :skull: we always had like 15 replies in minutes on this thread 

Probably cuz there's more PlayStation fans on atrl? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Liafen said:

the way this is a non-event when Sony is not there :skull: we always had like 15 replies in minutes on this thread 

surprising tbh, since Sony hasn't 'won' E3 in yeeeeaaaars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new outlast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this Blair Witch games looks scary af

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blair Witch pre-ordered even though it's coming to game pass on release. :jonny5: horror is FINALLY BACK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao @ them going wild over Keanu Reeves :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites