Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

E3 2019 | See you next year!

514 posts in this topic

I was only interested in Animal Crossing :rip:

I'm sure the Nintendo stans are getting their lives but I expected more. I might get Witcher 3 though.

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

I have a feeling that BOTW2 will come along with the Switch’s power revision (praying that we still get one).

Next year’s E3 needs to be:

- Town

- Bayonetta 3

- BOTW first look (2021 release)

- No More Heroes 3

- Super MARIO 3D World 2

- Yokai Watch 4 (Western-release)

- Jibanyan in Smash

- Legend of Mana Remaster

- Metroid Prime 4

- Mother 3 (Trials of Mana has given me so much hope)

What we were missing from this year’s E3 (meaning games we should expect in 2019):

- Rare Replay

- Metroid Prime Trilogy 

- Halo(?)/Microsoft team-up

Girl Metroid is gonna be a 2022 release at this point, so why announce it?

i feel Bayonetta is going to be a 2021 release if they don’t announce anything this year. :(

This year Nintendo snapped, Luigi’s mansion looks amazing and Astral Chain looks dope. I’m praying for Daemon Exmachina to be good and those are 3 solid games for this year. Also the ports of Spyro and the Witcher will boost those sales. :jonny5:

tbh i dont know why yall were expecting bayonetta 3 announcement.

they didn't even give a release year back at that direct a few months ago. all they did was kinda show a logo teaser and said it was coming along in development

No Bayonetta 3 update... No Sailor Senshi announced for Smash... No new Tomb Raider game... 50+ new first-person shooters announced...

Know who won E3? Homophobia.

The lack of simulation games is homophobia especially during the pride month.

Aside from Animal crossing, where’s story of seasons? Where’s sims? 

I honestly don't understand the hype for AC? What's so amazing about it?

Just watched E3:jonny5:

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks really good! That one hotel was serving Hotel Cortez TEAS from AHS Hotel! I didn't play the first two games but I am definitely going to play this one! :duca: 

Link's Awakening also looks really good! I didn't play the original game but I will be purchasing the remake. It looks pretty fun!

THE LEGEND BANJO-KAZOOIE IS BACK!:jonny5: Now I need another game

ANIMAL GOD CROSSING DID THAT! Not gonna lie but the trailer made me nervous at first but I was SLAYED by the end :duca: :duca: :duca: The island looks bigger than the map makes it appear.

The Pokemon gym leaders are SERVING!

BREATH OF THE WILD SEQUEL?!? THAT TRAILER OBLITERATED ME! IT WAS SERVING STRANGER THINGS!:jonny4::jonny4::jonny4:I don't care if the gameplay is the same. TAKE MY MONEY!

Posted (edited)

BOTW 2 will probably come out March 2021!

I'm worried about Bayonetta 3 as well. It was announced in 2017 and we haven't heard a peep of it since. 

And all we know is the director of Bayo 2 quit the company. 

48 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

I'm worried about Bayonetta 3 as well. It was announced in 2017 and we haven't heard a peep of it since. 

And all we know is the director of Bayo 2 quit the company. 

Platinum games said it was going well in development.

10 hours ago, BaddieUniverse said:

Platinum games said it was going well in development.

I hope so. Usually we’d get updates on their blog. 

18 hours ago, M André said:

Girl Metroid is gonna be a 2022 release at this point, so why announce it?

i feel Bayonetta is going to be a 2021 release if they don’t announce anything this year. :(

This year Nintendo snapped, Luigi’s mansion looks amazing and Astral Chain looks dope. I’m praying for Daemon Exmachina to be good and those are 3 solid games for this year. Also the ports of Spyro and the Witcher will boost those sales. :jonny5:

There’s a 2D Metroid that’s pretty deep in development and Metroid Prime 4 was restarted back in January this year. I’m sure June 2020 would be the perfect time to reveal both - especially since Nintendo starts showing games 6-9 months out from their release. They probably won’t want Prime 4, BOTW2 or Bayonetta 3 out until the power revision. I don’t expect Prime 4 later than holiday 2021.

This year was honestly amazing. FF VIII Remaster, Trials of Mana localization AND Remaster, Banjo-Kazooie in Smash, Erdrick in Smash, Spyro on Nintendo Switch, Ni No Kuni coming back to Nintendo, No More Heroes 3, etc. We really just needed a Mother 3 localization and Geno in Smash and we would have gotten everything Nintendo stans have been begging for from the early 2000s :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

Another E3, another Nintendo win :nicole:

Video game fans around the globe took to Twitter to stream and react to the biggest announcements and surprises from the convention. The social media platform has exclusively revealed to The Hollywood Reporter which games, companies and moments drove the conversation of this year's E3.

The convention captured a global audience online, and the top five regions that drove engagement on Twitter were the United States, Japan, the U.K., Spain and France. 

The biggest moment of the event on Twitter was Nintendo’s press conference Tuesday morning, which unveiled gameplay from Luigi's Mansion 3, the remake of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and teased a Breath of the Wild sequel.

Nintendo earned the most tweets of any game publisher this year, followed by Xbox, Sony (impressive, considering the Japanese company was absent from this year's convention), Square Enix and Bethesda.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/keanu-reeves-nintendo-topped-e3-twitter-reactions-1218953