34 posts in this topic

Gui Blackout
Posted (edited)

RideOrDie

lmao

he cute! glasses and dadbod 

let me watch this i hope it's decent

Nofo

Isn't his friend one of Caleb's advisors in Caleb Gallo?

MrLovett

This looks cute, great to see people with physical disabilities in leading roles. It's about time. Some of the dialogue was a bit tragic, but not too bad. I'll definitely check it out.

Bey'Knight

Thanks for a gay lead that does not look like Alex Pettyfer. I’ll be watching. 

Hilly

Looks cute, I’ll check it 

Daniel767
Posted (edited)

This looks sooo cute, I love it.

Watch this not be available in Canadian Netflix, cause such is life.

Yog

Looks so cute and heartwarming, I’m certainly giving this a watch.  

MardinBeksloy
Just now, D_Man3379 said:

Anyone got a chance to watch this yet? 

Just finished it a few hours ago and it’s good. The main actors are good, and funny, yet sometimes it gets really emotional cuz the relationships between CP, him, and his mom. I love Kim (his bestfriend), so inspiring. And Ryan’s love interest (Carey) is also cute. I give it 7.5/10

D_Man3379
50 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Just finished it a few hours ago and it’s good. The main actors are good, and funny, yet sometimes it gets really emotional cuz the relationships between CP, him, and his mom. I love Kim (his bestfriend), so inspiring. And Ryan’s love interest (Carey) is also cute. I give it 7.5/10

Good to hear. I'll give this a shot. 

Massive_Teardrop

I liked it a lot. Very sweet and genuine even if not always bust out laughing type of funny. The episodes are so short tho 

Hector

Cute, adorable, and funny. I need this to get renewed for season 2 since it ended on a cliffhanger and for the episodes to be longer.

That sex scene was on par with most things from Sense8 :jonny5:Caleb Gallo's body served! 

I love the term "free scone people" :ahh:

rzal
4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

The way Netflix dumped this on with zero promo :skull: they're a mess sometimes 

watch them cancel it because no one watched 

KasioKas

I really really enjoyed this and ended up bingeing the whole thing. It was really cute and was centred on a topic I haven't seen explored very much. I really wanted more eps of Ryan with the new guy and a Kim-centric episode. I hope it gets renewed and soon.

Everest

Binged the whole thing today. Thought it was gonna be cringey from the trailer but it was acutally super cute. I recognized Punam (Kim) from "Caleb Gallo", she deserves to be wayyyyy more talked about, she really added a lot of necessary humor to the episodes. They treated the Mom's storyline so well too. Some of it was almost so relatable it made me uncomfortable. I think a lot of us... less socially inclined gays will find a lot to connect with.

GabeEd

Very interesting show with very weird writing but I really liked all the characters. I hope it gets a second season with longer episodes cause I’m hooked. :clap3: