Jump to content
Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Is Beyoncé the most impactful woman of the 2010’s?

86 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Trent W

I honestly think that no one was able to match Bey’s impact this decade.

 

-ST was by far the most eventful release this decade. 

-Her aesthetic has been copied to death by almost every single woman in the industry.

- The way people were talking about her, even CNN covered Lemonade was insane.

-Her performances in the were the most iconic ones this decade.

 

No one can touch her IMO.

 

What do you think?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent W
Just now, yASSsss said:

lol :rip:

Who is above her? 

 

In terms of impact I can’t think of anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante

No. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsareena

one of yes but I can't say she's no. 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thinking Of You

She isn’t of the 10s though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dussel_06

She's second to Gaga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent W
1 minute ago, dussel_06 said:

She's second to Gaga.

Gaga’s impact was last decade not this one tbh.

 

After TFM Gaga never had impact again, only success in several periods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enoch
6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I honestly think that no one was able to match Bey’s impact this decade.

 

-ST was by far the most eventful release this decade. 

-Her aesthetic has been copied to death by almost every single woman in the industry.

- The way people were talking about her, even CNN covered Lemonade was insane.

-Her performances in the were the most iconic ones this decade.

 

No one can touch her IMO.

 

What do you think?

 

 

 

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent W
2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

She isn’t of the 10s though. 

Bey is a 00s artist but she had a lot more impact on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrettyHurts

yes ST and Lemonade influenced countless releases after. They changed the industry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways

Musically maybe. I really hate to say this, but the Kardashian/Jenner girls really changed pop culture forever this decade. Not necessarily a good thing

 

14 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

lol :rip:

unless your fav is Rihanna you have no room to be laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yASSsss
6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Musically maybe. I really hate to say this, but the Kardashian/Jenner girls really changed pop culture forever this decade. Not necessarily a good thing

 

unless your fav is Rihanna you have no room to be laughing.

My fave is Gaga who has an Oscar. I’m good love :fish1:

OT: Gaga and Taylor outimpacted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Unforgiving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterNavy
Posted (edited)

I'd say

 

1 Rihanna = Gaga

2 Beyonce

3 Lana Del Rey

4 Taylor = Adele

5 Ariana Grande

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

My fave is Gaga who has an Oscar. I’m good love :fish1:

An Oscar doesn't denote impact but congratulations on your favorite artist winning an award that will never benefit you in any shape or form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ribs

Of course not :rip:

Rihanna is 1st and second is Taylor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yASSsss
2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

An Oscar doesn't denote impact but congratulations on your favorite artist winning an award that will never benefit you in any shape or form.

I can ask you the same. :siptea:Does Beyoncé having some impact benefit you in any way? :siptea:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chivas

Imagine asking this with a straight face :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salvatore

Beyonce must have an impact on US way more than Europe because I don't see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey

I think there are some points you have made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destiny

imagine saying ledi gugu :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites