Worst thing you ever smelled?

80 posts in this topic

in high school there was this fat guy  sat next too  and every time he got up or moved he would smell really bad, I could tell he didn't wipe very well because he smelled like sweat vinegar and sh*t what made it worse was you could feel the heat of the smell from his body so there was leakage going on, :pukey: I asked him what he ate one day and he told me his family eats nothing but fast food, I wanted to move away from him so bad but our seats were assigned and no one else wanted him near them. 

i was once blowing this uncut dude and he told me he forgot to clean and i almost vomited. i ran out so fast.

Posted (edited)

These kids were smoking weed in the bathroom stall next to mine back in HS. Most weed isn’t that bad but in that situation, the overly burnt smell had me GAGGING. 

Tonsil stone :rip:

idk the smell of half of these posts :rip: lucky me, because i tend to avoid smelling things. i go away before i even remember how things smell like. so aside from the obvious b.o. and stuff like that from other people (bad breath, sweat, things like that) my answer would probably be only spoiled rice, and that **** ages faster than ariana songs. i'm very particular with leaving food out not more than a day to not spoil anything because i do no react well to that.