Worst thing you ever smelled?

80 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Yvie Oddly 

@HotFriedChicken knows

The STENCH coming from my screen rn ew

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, chilicheese01 said:

The only correct answer is a tonsil stone!

My piss after eating asparagus is a close second, though. 

omg so thats what those are called. i swear to god ive been wondering for years what those disgusting ***** were :skull: they taste like literal ****

2 hours ago, Orsay said:

?

Guess I shoulda followed that up

As a kid one week we started smelling a garbage like smell on our 2nd floor apartment. We lived in a big downtown area, so it was thought to be a sewer backup under the street or something. Later in the week it was very extreme so management left notes on all apartments that they would have to come in and check if the smell didn't go away.  And within a few days it turned into a smell I couldn't even begin to explain, it permeated clothing just from walking through the hall. Management seized the apartment and found the tenant passed from natural causes. And may he rest in peace.

No disrespect of course. But I swear if you ever smell this, it'll be a smell you'll absolutely never forget.

1 hour ago, chilicheese01 said:

My piss after eating asparagus is a close second, though. 

this. literally the nastiest things ever 

A bottom who ate chipotle 

It would have to be just a fart or someone’s breath... I don’t recall ever smelling something so bad in my lifetime that would have to be an abnormal instance, like extremely expired food or an unchecked locker, a body, etc. as some users have shared. But maybe it’s for the better I cannot recall such a smell:-$ :laugh:

Less disgusting than most of the stuff here but this Polish dish with like cabbage and I think fish and potato (wow that narrows it down). I generally love Polish food but good god that **** was grim xx

Posted (edited)

This one time my dog had diarrhea. He jumped up on my bed while I was sleeping and started wiping his ass all over my bed sheets. I woke up to the most foul smell and I looked down to see brown wet **** smears all around me. It made me start gagging and my eyes were watering. my dog wouldn't stop...

Not the worst thing but my roommate’s girlfriend always lights these DISGUSTING incense that smell like frying battery acid mixed with rotting flesh. When I first smelled it I had no idea what it was and almost called pest control because I thought there could be a rodent issue.

2 hours ago, chilicheese01 said:

I can smell it just reading this :dancehall2::dancehall2::dancehall2:

A Used Tampon hanging in the bathroom trash bin for days

Moth balls. My grandma had this old ass trunk in her room and I remember me and my brother would go thru it when we were kids and inside was a fox fur scarf complete with the tail, paws, and head :biblio: my brother would chase me around with it all the time and i used to think it was the scarf that smelled but it was the moth balls my nana put in the trunk to keep bugs from eating the damnedT fox scarf. To make matters worse a couple years later at my parents house we got a cloth eating bug problem so my mom put moth balls in ALL the closets including mine in my room and I was never able to escape the smell :jonny2: it still mildly smells like them when i visit home and open my closet TO THIS DAY :rip:

When I took my dog to the vet and they emptied her anal sacs

Sometimes I read these threads and am so grateful my parents kept me sheltered. 

The gaseous from fresh rat's gastrointestinal tract. I've been dissecting the rat during biology class and the smell was so pungent and irritating. I was suffocating 

Posted (edited)

One hot summer day every time I walked by these bushes near my home I could smell something absolutely putrid like something Ive never smelt before it instantly turned my stomach... Anyways I ended up looking to see what the **** the smell was... It was a decomposing fox covered in maggots and flies

:sick: :-$ I ****ing spewed all over it was absolutely horrific looking and the smell I couldn't eat for days  

9 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Honestly, an over two week old dead body is the worst thing I've ever smelled. 

Not if it's cleaned at least every two days.

This thread is making me wanna vomit. Lmao

12 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

Not if it's cleaned at least every two days.

inside and out

I used to work in Fruit and Veg shop, and my god the SMELL of a rotten watermelon was VILE. 

4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Guess I shoulda followed that up

As a kid one week we started smelling a garbage like smell on our 2nd floor apartment. We lived in a big downtown area, so it was thought to be a sewer backup under the street or something. Later in the week it was very extreme so management left notes on all apartments that they would have to come in and check if the smell didn't go away.  And within a few days it turned into a smell I couldn't even begin to explain, it permeated clothing just from walking through the hall. Management seized the apartment and found the tenant passed from natural causes. And may he rest in peace.

No disrespect of course. But I swear if you ever smell this, it'll be a smell you'll absolutely never forget.

I can't even begin to imagine what that smelled like inside the actual apartment. 

10 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Honestly, an over two week old dead body is the worst thing I've ever smelled. 

i don't know, this just killed me :ahh:

---

hopefully it wasn't too traumatic for you though 

Some weird cheeses that my bf like :biblio: 

They smell like sick ****

Some type of glue my dad used to fix mosquito nets on our windows I still get headaches just remembering that ****