Shallow passes 10 million units

BreatheGaga

2M sales 

503,105,642 Spotify (3,354,038 units)

642M on Youtube (4.28M) 

Total: 10m (missing Apple Music and other streaming sites)

:fan:

Edited by BreatheGaga

liberalmusiclover

A Hot 100 #1 smash :clap3:

BIIIITCH :deadbanana: this will EASILY close with 10m or even 11 this year. The way she won :rip: 

*642M on Youtube (4.28M) so you can edit your title to 10M :cm:

b443d25e24d0a80e669a7b3b44ac8097.png

Wait is that more than the whole Joanne era combined? Wow :eek: :clap3:. #thecomebackkid #shesfarfromtheshallow #shedidthat 

The OGH’s are nowhere to be seen these days...

It's so weird to include YouTube, which is a free service, in the formula  :rip:

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

*642M on Youtube (4.28M) so you can edit your title to 10M :cm:

b443d25e24d0a80e669a7b3b44ac8097.png

Where is that 642m figure from? Her artist page?

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

It's so weird to include YouTube, which is a free service, in the formula  :rip:

I mean I get your point, but Spotify is free too. :michael: (imo only streams from premium users should count)

1 minute ago, Jynx said:

Where is that 642m figure from? Her artist page?

On Youtube Insights, yes.

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

People do it all the time though. Shape of You and Havana’s astronomical #’s include their YT totals.

4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I mean I get your point, but Spotify is free too. :michael: (imo only streams from premium users should count)

I remember reading somewhere that Youtube streams value less than Spotify hence why they are not take into considetation to SPS by many sources.

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Well its a way to consume music, and you earn 1-5 million dollars from the ads on your video (if it has like 500 million views)

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

People do it all the time though. Shape of You and Havana’s astronomical #’s include their YT totals.

Youtube numbers count but I think they weighted less. Havana would have been over 25m SPS if that was the case.

I think 500 Youtube views = 1 sales download.

15 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

and just making its run into the US radio top 10 now :gaycat3:

Receipts? My life without kworb is struggling 

1 minute ago, Vo_nguyen said:

Youtube numbers count but I think they weighted less. Havana would have been over 25m SPS if that was the case.

I think 500 Youtube views = 1 sales download.

Havana is already at over 25M SPS

11 minutes ago, Theus said:

I remember reading somewhere that Youtube streams value less than Spotify hence why they are not take into considetation to SPS by many sources.

Depends on the country.

US certifications: 150 Youtube streams = 1 sale (equal to paid streams)

US charts: ~400 streams = 1 sale

UK & Australia: 600 streams = 1 sale

Edited by Almighty Gaga

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Ditto.

1 minute ago, Blade said:

Hits of the streaming era are being "over-certified". Some songs from 4 years ago up to the present may possibly go 2x diamond in less than half a decade :rip:. I feel like they should double (especially the free services, maybe quadruple) their equivalent to a unit sold. I could see for example Shape of You selling 20 million pure if released during the digital era and it's currently at 41m sps (:deadbanana4:) and Havana 10m pure in (it did 20m sps in calendar year). 

Shallow heading to 1 billion views on youtube :jonny4: 

OT: Not bad for a forgagatten 1 year old fad. Only my fav fav :clap3: poor OGHs

I would love to know how much she ended up making from ASIB between the music and whatever she got off the back-end.

ThirdWardBey
2 minutes ago, diamondsdancing said:

I would love to know how much she ended up making from ASIB between the music and whatever she got off the back-end.

I think this will be reflected in this year’s Forbes list 

8 minutes ago, diamondsdancing said:

She did get a % of the gross rather than a flat payment I read somewhere, so that was a good choice seeing how it blew up. :gaycat4: