BLACKPINK - ‘KILL THIS LOVE’

11,661 posts in this topic

That member thinking that Rosé's the weakest when she's the complete opposite. She's a pretty good dancer, extremely good singer, and she's a visual. She's the whole package. :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Yves said:

That member thinking that Rosé's the weakest when she's the complete opposite. She's a pretty good dancer, extremely good singer, and she's a visual. She's the whole package. :bibliahh:

yes doesnt mean that one is reliable in singing while dancing makes you the best. 

its like saying Gaga can sing better than Mariah just because Gaga is more consistent, louder particularly in singing those dance pop with choreo

omg they were talking dutch :'( 

meanwhile my broke ass is watching a ****ty livestream

Shouldn’t we be requesting the song on us radio? 

🇺🇲 US Pop Radio:

#49 @ygofficialblink - Kill This Love (RE) *new peak*

— Spins: 506

— Audience: 1.554M

Are there fancams for Jennie and Jisoo for this performance? 

I think it's the coolest KTL performance, they all did great. Plus I absolutely love all the outfits. Could only find Lisa and Rose on YT..

29 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Are there fancams for Jennie and Jisoo for this performance? 

I think it's the coolest KTL performance, they all did great. Plus I absolutely love all the outfits. Could only find Lisa and Rose on YT..

I think officially released were only for Lisa and Rosé, they released Jennie and Jisoo fancams for DKWTD

2 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

I think officially released were only for Lisa and Rosé, they released Jennie and Jisoo fancams for DKWTD

Oh I see. Now that you say it yeah I don't remember seeing Rose or Lisa cams for the DKWTD performance in the white outfits. 

The reason I asked is because the KTL performance in red suits has a fancam with all of them from afar without angle changes and fancams for all 4 girls lol. Now I do love that performance also and I really love the outfits too (tho Jennie's is kinda underwhelming), but I kinda feel like Lisa outshone the rest big time there. In the one I posted above it seems like they're more even so I was interested to see. 

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

chances of me seeing BLACKPINK this week are so slim unless I win some tix :cries:

time to find a sugar daddy real quick

19 minutes ago, Janet said:

chances of me seeing BLACKPINK this week are so slim unless I win some tix :cries:

Time to ask for a loan right now !! Do not miss the opportunity