Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

BLACKPINK - ‘KILL THIS LOVE’

11,938 posts in this topic

58453742_195304588105692_1995824496347260990_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com

SO HOT

DDDD

WHISTLE

FY

AIIYL

PWF
REALLY

SURE THING

SUL

KTL

KICK IT

DKWTD

EYES CLOSED

whew a discography

imagine if YG wasn't the most incompetent company in the world and that was their first full album

a +10M seller 

aZqDRgD.gif

3 hours ago, Janet said:

i need a Blackpink Experience with all of their songs

Yes , that would be perfect! 

JUST DANCE : BLACKPINK Greatest hits 

:siptea:

including 20 songs + all Japanese version + alternative choreography for all the songs :heart2: 

Controversial post incoming but after checking  some of their videos and performances these last few days I think Rosé is the weakest in the group. 

She's not the best dancer, Lisa runs circles around her. Not the best vocalist, Jisoo's tone and voice is much more striking an unique and she has much more sustain, doesn't have Jennie's charisma and star quality. Most of the time I felt like she's just there and my focus is always on another member but her. 

I also think she's the least pretty but that's very subjective I guess. And she's the one always changing hair color but nothing seems to fit her. 

Not hating tho, i just discovered these girls and these are my impressions so far. I think she countributes just as much to the group overall like the others.

And also while I do see Jennie's public appeal, I don't think she's much more special than the other girls but for some reason she's the one pushed the most and kinda shoved down our throats. I watched her solo video and tbh it wasn't so impressive, they work much better as a group. 

36 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Controversial post incoming but after checking  some of their videos and performances these last few days I think Rosé is the weakest in the group. 

She's not the best dancer, Lisa runs circles around her. Not the best vocalist, Jisoo's tone and voice is much more striking an unique and she has much more sustain, doesn't have Jennie's charisma and star quality. Most of the time I felt like she's just there and my focus is always on another member but her. 

I also think she's the least pretty but that's very subjective I guess. And she's the one always changing hair color but nothing seems to fit her. 

Not hating tho, i just discovered these girls and these are my impressions so far. I think she countributes just as much to the group overall like the others.

And also while I do see Jennie's public appeal, I don't think she's much more special than the other girls but for some reason she's the one pushed the most and kinda shoved down our throats. I watched her solo video and tbh it wasn't so impressive, they work much better as a group. 

Rosé is their savior in english interviews at least, Jennie's too awkward, Lisa's too shy, and Jisus is... Still learning :eli:

Rose is like the most naturally talented member together with Lisa. She was a trainee for 3 years and she was featured on a G-Dragon song just 3 months after she first signed w YG.

Jisoo and Jennie trained for like half of their lives. YG had to BUILD their talents from the ground up LOL

Posted (edited)

Jisus is coming to snatch the it girl title

Love to see the beauty queen getting some exposures:clap3:

17 minutes ago, ElleDriver said:

Rose is like the most naturally talented member together with Lisa. She was a trainee for 3 years and she was featured on a G-Dragon song just 3 months after she first signed w YG.

Jisoo and Jennie trained for like half of their lives. YG had to BUILD their talents from the ground up LOL

back before they ****ed her voice up  :emofish:

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ElleDriver said:

Well, it's not that simple

Lisa was trained as a professional dancer before she's a trainee in YG. Rose was a cheerleader and gospel singer in her church before, so I think she also got some singing and dancing training before she got into YG

You can watch Jennie's singing and rapping video during her early training years. She's already shown strong singing and rapping ability  at that time

As for Jisoo, she's always trained to be the face/actress of this group anyway. YG gave her a  small role in a TV show before she debuts. Even though YG has forgotten about her now. Comparing to SM/JYP, YG is so bad at handling girls with classic Asian beauty face (Jisoo/Sandara Park)

Lisa was my OG bias and has been for a very long time, she just has the most natural starpower out of all of them in videos and on stage. But ever since their American debut Rosé has been coming for her, her personality and cuteness and confidence in the West just so adorable and it really made me see a whole other side of her. In the West she is by far the most confident and it shows. Jisoo is super cute and her vocals >>>

Jennie and all her fans can rot.

But yeah I agree Jisso is the most beautiful one :jonny: Idk there's just something about her entire appearence and aura that draws me in like a magnet

She might actually be my personal favorite

Oh and Lisa without a high ponytail is not as exciting and fierce tbh lol 

#99 in the UK mid weeks.

Prayer circle for another week. :alexz:

Jisoo & Rosé are my biases. I can't even choose.

The talent is just too much.

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Rose looks stunning with hair colors ranging from blonde to red. Her voice is also much stronger than Jisoos ever will be. Not to mention she performs circles around Jennies lazy ass. And especially in any English heavy situation she is clearly the most confident and natural.

All of the girls are very critical for the group imo. They all have something for which they are needed and something that no one else can provide for the group. Thats what makes BP so interesting in the first case, because they all have star power and could have a solo career on their own. Its not like a DC or 5H or TWICE situation where you have 1-3 stars and 6 duds.

BP is the only group where every member is needed. They’re just it

Their concert already feels like ages ago :deadbanana4: lemme fly across the pond so i can see them again

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I feel like Lisa is better with more hard hitting dances but otherwise Rosé is honestly smoother with the way she hits moves (she lowkey had the edge over Lisa during the PWF era, she literally looks like she's bouncing off clouds when she dances EDIT: also Rosé dancing to FY >>>> Lisa dancing to FY) but it also kind of depends on what kind of style you prefer I guess.

Always loved the strawberry blonde on her but yeah that's subjective.

The truth is Rosé is definitely better vocally technical-wise although I also prefer Jisoo's tone by miles (+ Jisoo's just more stable stamina wise when performing).

Rosé also saves the girls during english interviews, girl has all the personality & charisma she needs.

Jisoo trained for 6 years only to look like a lost fan on stage. She's an ok vocalist(obviously limited range, kinda lifeless delivery) and she's very pretty but she's objectively not as talented as her fellow members. Still love her though

Posted (edited)

Bildergebnis für that was a classic

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, ElleDriver said:

Jisoo trained for 6 years only to look like a lost fan on stage. She's an ok vocalist(obviously limited range, kinda lifeless delivery) and she's very pretty but she's objectively not as talented as her fellow members. Still love her though

I completely disagree. From what I've seen so far she's better vocally than all of them, she has the most sustain, vocal stamina and most recognisable tone. Like, you know when Jisoo starts singing. Rose is very shaky and while she does have a bigger range, she barely has any control over her voice. 

From what I've seen in oler videos, Jisoo's problem is her lack of confidence. The other members definitely excel in this area. But that changed lately. She's been outoperforming Jennie and Rose in the DKWTD performances. 

She's not "less talented" than her band mates by any means. 

Jisoo has definitely improved since they first began, which I feel has gained her more confidence, but she still falls into the background with the other 3 when performing. 

Rosé has the best personality when they're doing promotions in the West but Jisoo shines when they're back home... but we all know how much promotion they do there. :michael:

omg they're here :'( 

54 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

omg they're here :'( 

ugh they're so down to earth and just turn into full fledged tourists everywhere they go :'( 

Imagine arguing about who is less talented between Rosé and Jisoo when Jenknee is staring you right in the face :rip: Jennie was originally my fave and bias but I’ve come to realize how mediocre she is and not really deserving of having the most lines... she’s an average dancer (Lisa is better) average vocalist ( Jisoo and Rosé can sing circles around her) and an average rapper ( again, Lisa raps circles around her). I will say out of all the girls she probably has the most star power and Charisma like @AxelFox said and overshadows them when she commands a stage ( when she’s not being lazy of course.) But when you compare TALENT. She is just a jack of all trades, master of none.

how are european dates doing? 

How could anyone in their right mind think Jisoo is a better singer than Rose? :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Cotton said:

How could anyone in their right mind think Jisoo is a better singer than Rose? :deadbanana2:

I used to think the same just because she sounds the most pleasant to me and is stable live but then I actually looked into it and read a bunch of vocal analysis' and she is the worst out of them technically, literally love my girl so much but y'all gotta stop nnnn:jonny:

DKTWD is like it was made for Jisoo, she dances the choreo so well. :flame:But the good sis will probably always have problems with pulling off the more "swag"-ey choreos as well as the other members do (DDDD, KTL.. etc.), she's just not a natural dancer but the good sis could def improve even more by fixing her posture a bit, she sometimes slumps her shoulders which downgrades how she looks while dancing.

But you can tell Jisus always tries to give her everything :clap3: