TMYLM (song) eligible for 2x Platinum + 250k pure for album

miguel

Demi's "Tell Me You Love Me" single is officially eligible for 2x Platinum in the US after 2M units sold.

+ the album just surpassed 250k pure sales in the US and sits at 1.2M SPS.

WHEW.

The LONGEVITY :jonny2:

The second biggest song of all time to not go top 50, between the first-biggest Grace's You Don't Own Me and Adam Lambert's Ghost Town 

Not bad for a underperformance, can’t wait for the new album tho

Disruptive

This will go on as a classic, kinda like Stone Cold and Skyscraper.

Will definitely be used in singing shows and talent competitions for a long time.

It deserved to peak higher though, but it really had longevity! It went recurrent despite not going top 40, right?

If only radio pushed it a little bit more.

7 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

This will go on as a classic, kinda like Stone Cold and Skyscraper.

Will definitely be used in singing shows and talent competitions for a long time.

It deserved to peak higher though, but it really had longevity! It went recurrent despite not going top 40, right?

If only radio pushed it a little bit more.

Yup, it charted for the whole 20 weeks it was able to. It would hace charted for much more if it wasn't for the recurrent rule and if it had radio support it probably would have gone Top 20.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, rihannabiggestfan said:

WHEW.

The LONGEVITY :jonny2:

The second biggest song of all time to not go top 50, between the first-biggest Grace's You Don't Own Me and Adam Lambert's Ghost Town 

No one clocked me for that cuz it was a fact :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.